Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got Scammed by a PremiumUser, i dont believe that!!

Discussion on Got Scammed by a PremiumUser, i dont believe that!! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Got Scammed by a PremiumUser, i dont believe that!!

As the topic says, i was scammed from Breitling.

Ofc, got proofs.

I'm just wondering this guy is PremiumUser. He should be banned.

Denisxx
Old 03/24/2012, 01:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Post your proofs in Complaint Area.
Thanks for let us know about him.

There are many scammers in epvp nowadays
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLS DONT LET U GET SCAMMED
07/26/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, pls dont buy a knigth 7x next time from a new user in that forum. His trick is that he sell u for 20 euro . . . give u e-mail and id pw ... than he use the alternative e-mail adress from his e- mail to get the e-mail back after that he only use pw forgott and change pw of acc and e-mail. so guys I hope i helped u. xInsiderx PS: sry for my bad english Here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/archlord-trading/6 64259-wts-knight-lv-7x.html and Here...
Dont get scammed thru paypal!!
02/26/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 10 Replies
Ok so i know that in the epvp post on how not to get scammed it says to make sure you put in the info about the character and the account DO NOT DO THAT PAYPAL DOES NOT PROTECT VIRTUAL GOODS!!! when you are buying an account put it as an item, like 2moons game-Mint Condition Shipping Address
DONT GET SCAMMED IN THIS WEBSITE
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
lol just saw a guy on global spamming go to http://silkroadhax.sajt.org/ for free bot lol dont sign in there its a scam (for noobs)
DONT GET SCAMMED ANYMORE
05/08/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 20 Replies
ok this is the trick....if anyone try to sell acc...and u know he or she scamm....its simple....show interensting in buy the acc.....show ur offer...dbs or money or any shit...when the guy say "yeah I accept ur offer"....dont give him nothing until u can logg the char to be sure....ask for acc and pass(only for check the data).....ask the scammer if u logg whit out troubles....u give him the db or money...and him give u the ID and Question.... well....u logg the char....and then u...