Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisible Char hack

Discussion on Invisible Char hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/22/2008, 10:59   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpy21 View Post
no i dont think that, cus patches will still come, but in dungeons u and all who vac outside wont be noticed, so u wont force the hand of acclaim to come so fast with other patch.
i`m sure u will come like a ***** in a few weeks to ask for a new CRC bypass or how to make it work.
and you won't be comming back if they recode the dek.exe so you have to make your own crc bypass not jsut put update files in?

anyways vaccing in pub etc doesnt speed up the need to patch its things like 1 clicks where hackers are going out of control, anyways in BMR with the 1 clicks and usa folder acclaim didn't get to patch that. and that was way out of hand.
Old 10/22/2008, 13:13   #17

elite*gold: 0
OK here is how to make your character invisible. It is a bit tricky but I think you are smart enough pull it off. Login to 2moons with a crc bypass. Go to braiken or loa and open a shop then immediately close it. Drop all of your items and armor on the ground and leave them there. Now comes the tricky part! Get a piece of duct tape about 3 inches(7.6cm) long and place it on your monitor over your character. Here is the link you asked for
Old 10/22/2008, 13:19   #18

elite*gold: 20
+Close

@mith, It actually works! XD
Closed Thread