Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot best stats ??

Discussion on Bot best stats ?? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot best stats ??

Whats ur best kill stats from ur bot ??? yesterday i get my new record just look at that ss
i delete it and get new SS xd

xD
Old 10/19/2008, 19:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
If some1 have a bot in Norak on Boneweaver don't wonder why it died so many times, if it did. I killed bots there a lot today and yesterday ...
Old 10/19/2008, 19:27   #3

elite*gold: 20
***** instant i like playing with them alot ........ kill them rezz them wait rezz again kill leave rofl endless also how do you get so much my bot says connection unstable dissconnecting from server every 3 hours.....

test youre internet hear i wanna see something

Download 2728Kbps
Upload 336Kbps

connection-cable adsl wireless router

thats in the middle of the day when everyone is on the internet ill do speed check later on and see what it is on the night ^^
Old 10/19/2008, 19:44   #4

Bazan, I would recommend you to erease the name of your bots out of the picture.

Quote:
also how do you get so much
He has only 2 bots, it is a pair not many. :Þ

Quote:
connection unstable dissconnecting from server every 3 hours
It is all about your internet speed, I think the bot needs much upload.
Anyways I had around 30 bots some days ago, but all got banned.
I started 9 new bots, the first bot you can see run since 24h the second ~3days.

I also would recommend to only increase the attack stat, unless you want to play the bot laters.

Old 10/19/2008, 20:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1l3y View Post
***** instant i like playing with them alot ........ kill them rezz them wait rezz again kill leave rofl endless also how do you get so much my bot says connection unstable dissconnecting from server every 3 hours.....

test youre internet hear i wanna see something

Download 2728Kbps
Upload 336Kbps

connection-cable adsl wireless router

thats in the middle of the day when everyone is on the internet ill do speed check later on and see what it is on the night ^^
Did that test 5 mins ago:

Download: 7416
Upload: 1181
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Ny(tt) Bitmappsbild.bmp (277.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 10/19/2008, 22:56   #6

in 2h and few minutes.... and going

btw... somebody, pls, try to kill this bot.... lol
Old 10/20/2008, 13:57   #7

nice man
xhugo i erased them ahh... u mean acc ID ?? i dont care lol but i can do it :P