Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get around the blocked country?

Discussion on Get around the blocked country? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get around the blocked country?

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of family members in america who loved dekaron, but sadly its blocked in America, I was wondering if anyone could give me some sort of advice of how they could get around the IP block? Im sure its possible, but im not very computer Minded ^_^

Thanks.

Eternal
Old 09/28/2008, 00:01   #2

If you live in america and can't play dekaron eu then go play 2moons
Old 09/28/2008, 00:03   #3

I want to play with my couson's though, I have heard of prxys but i have no way of using them, Thanks for the speedy response

=D

Eternal
Old 09/28/2008, 00:07   #4

try to read some off the threads about how to make account outside america maybe some off those helps...but you need to use ip from europe all the time when you play not only when you make account
Old 09/28/2008, 00:15   #5

Yeah i can make them the accounts. Its Just the whole Ip change thing, would be nice to get it too work, theres also a few americans in the gaming clan im in (Which is mostly european) to play. ive looked around and all i can see is blank pages on google lol.

Thanks for your help though hangman, =D
Old 09/28/2008, 00:21   #6

Yah I heard Kikichan is trying to get around the ip block too
Old 09/28/2008, 12:27   #7

Ive heard if you use a proxy like proxifier or somethign you can spoof your ip, its just doing it lol, I play a game called americas army, where if caught hacking you get your IP and MAC banned but ive heard of IP/mac spoofers for that game, good if you could get a working guide for dekaron and 2moons aswell, I had a high lvl hunter in 2moons before they cut off the euro players, Didn't help my case getting banned on the Acclaim Fourms, (Let my mouth run)

« vac hack ? | AutoIT »