Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XSG file error

Discussion on XSG file error within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
XSG file error

Well i got the hacks, installed them (unpacked,copy pasted, deleted, put share in share folder , replaced xigncode, put CRC folder ,shadow 0) , and when i open the launcher it says XSG file error . Sometimes it lets me log in,and when map loads 50% it says xsg file error...
Old 02/12/2012, 20:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
no u dont :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ERROR]*erl file
11/05/2011 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 1 Replies
hey leute, heute morgen habe ich versucht AVA zu starten, alles lief bestens, bis ich nach 5 min diesen error bekam: http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2169/1232.gif ich habe mich schon informiert und folgendes versucht: -gameguard ordner gelöscht -spiel de/reinstalliert -unnötige prozesse, die den gameguard crashen könnten geschlossen -PC neu gestartet
L2walker IG error: L2.exe file size error!
04/06/2011 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Hi anyone knows how to fix this nasty prblm? I tried all night without luck. I'm using l2walker IG on a private svr I have tried all version of the IG, 1.47, 1.64, etc ... TY a lot
[TSro] File CRC Error
08/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I downloaded the Tsro clients at megaupload and if i want extract them it comes a crc file eroor can you help me? :) http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9307/silkroaderror. jpg
file size error
08/28/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
can someone help me with "file size error" for ingame walker? the links in the sticky posted dont work anymore
File size error
08/15/2006 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Hi to all, i just got a little problem with a server and maybe some of you have the same. I play on L2element, and the game can only run with their L2element.exe (32ko). When I launch and set my Ingame L2 Walker 1.47 on "L2element.exe", I got error message box : "L2.exe file size error" Maybe some of you can help me in english please to understand and try to resolve that problem. Thanx to all ;)