Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

launching problem

Discussion on launching problem within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
launching problem

hello soo im trying to lvl up my ak but i cant launch the game i use the CRC by pass 1.54 and i slect the Dekaornin the Bin folder i click launche and it doesnt launch any idea? i try to make a new unpack dekaorn exe but couldnt make it
Thanks in advance
Old 02/12/2012, 20:53   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xabier View Post
hello soo im trying to lvl up my ak but i cant launch the game i use the CRC by pass 1.54 and i slect the Dekaornin the Bin folder i click launche and it doesnt launch any idea? i try to make a new unpack dekaorn exe but couldnt make it
Thanks in advance
that happened to me 2 , i just restarted my computer and it worked
Old 02/12/2012, 21:46   #3

Or u can launch unpacked exe not the original one in bin folder and will start for sure but u can have some problem with game afther that.I mean u can get some dc afhter 30 min play or more not so sure about the time
Old 02/16/2012, 00:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shisharkata View Post
Or u can launch unpacked exe not the original one in bin folder and will start for sure but u can have some problem with game afther that.I mean u can get some dc afhter 30 min play or more not so sure about the time
i tryed to but didnt succed :s