Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Has anyone figured a way to vac without run away?

Discussion on Has anyone figured a way to vac without run away? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/28/2008, 02:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
The problem is fixed with the new update. At least in my case, but I'm sure everyone elses too.
Old 11/28/2008, 04:29   #17

elite*gold: 20
i think maybe new patch soon heheheheh because i seen some nub hacking infront of vgm-kenoda yesterday hehehe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
So has anyone figured out 2 box yet?
03/08/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
This is my first post on here for a long long time. I have had some success with vac hack that is from a private server and is easy to use with tmme. But my real question is has anyone found out about multiple accounts loged in on same pc yet? I really wanna power lvl my seg on my other account. Any info would help me out alot. I hate VMWARE and also do not have my original windows disks. Any help here would be great.... thnx in advance :)
Something awesome i jst figured out :D
08/14/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 50 Replies
#closed
Remove this please... figured it out
12/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
If you're going to be stupid and tell me to use the search button don't bother posting. I really only used Choco's bot for the fact I could actually remain logged on in TG for more than 1 minute without timing out with everyones' super gems, weapon effects ect. Is there a bot out or does someone know how to make a bot to just remove the effects of attacks and gems? Thanks everyone who helps.
Has anyone figured out...
11/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Has anyone figured out how to meake arrows look eli/sup/ref or uni? i envy the people that do have them :cry: thx