Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pet lvl increased and it doesnt attack anymore

Discussion on pet lvl increased and it doesnt attack anymore within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pet lvl increased and it doesnt attack anymore

hey
i use pet hack and incrased the level of my pet by mistake... well my problem is that it doesnt move and it also doesnt attack now... anyone knows how to fix it?
Old 01/30/2012, 19:02   #2

I think that it's not allowed to talk about it here. I will send you a PM.
Old 02/01/2012, 22:18   #3

check your creature/servant.csv
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autobuy doesnt work anymore?
11/17/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Please someone check it.. I think the autobuy is fixed...:(
2.13 retail doesnt verify anymore!
07/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
Hey all! I used this (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lin2-exploits-hac ks-bots-tools-macros/246816-ig-l2walker-2-13-prope r.html) way to make IG 1.13 verify for retail till yesterday and it worked like a charm (with bypass). But today when i tried to start my party walker wouldnt verify anymore. I dont know about any changes that were being made and i didnt change anything either. Any idea what could be wrong or how i can fix it?
Is Multiclient doesnt work anymore?
07/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Is Multiclient doesnt work anymore at all? i tryed 3 Multiclients of our best Multiclient makers (in hacks & tools forum) and none of them work..... i hope TQ didnt do anything to make the game without multiclient
Co doesnt belongs to TQ anymore?
01/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Has any1 realized Co doesn't belong to TQ anymore? have a look at co's offical website at the very bottom it says " Copyright@2000-2006 NetDragon Websoft Inc. All Rights Reserved"
Increased Ranged Attack Speed
03/10/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
hatten wir glaub schon gestern, das hier is aber n wenig übersichtlicher: 1. you will need a +13% ammo pouch 2. get a +12% quiver 3. equip the ammo pouch 4. Equip the quiver 5. Congratulations your ranged attacks are now faster this trick works if you have a bow or a crossbow, it should work if you have a gun.