Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Wallhack

Discussion on Dekaron Wallhack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron Wallhack

Hey folks I have some problems to make a Wallhack with the cvs. Files

I got all things working and normally I try to fix bugs alone but in this case it didnt helped. My cvs Files are good, its just crashing with IO = 0.

At the Loading screen it crashes at 99.8% without any message.

Any solutions?
Old 01/30/2012, 19:05   #2

If IO value is 1, that means that you are using your packed client files. So, if IO value is 0 and your client crash, you are not making well your share folder. Look if you write correctly the files names or if is one missed.
Old 01/31/2012, 18:27   #3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 02/01/2012, 18:50   #4

if you worked with excel and you saved it, go to the file you edited open it with notepad and change all the ";" to ","
i forgot that with one file and it to crashed at 99%
Old 02/02/2012, 15:55   #5

First of all after you edited all the files you insert them into the share File. AND then you change the IOPack = into Zero. Or Im wrong?
And thanks for your help Ultra but its only crashing Wallhack and believe me I even tried only to edit one map in order to get my mistake.

And demon I never replaced the ; to , - I have to replace all "" with -> means nothin

Short:
The cvs File is good
The Bypass is working
But I ******* get dc before i can login

Solutions
Old 02/02/2012, 16:46   #6

u edit wrong..
Old 02/02/2012, 18:02   #7

Remember that you have to create your CRC using original Share folder and pack io value 1. After that, you put your modified files into that share folder and change pack io value to 0.

Then as you know, column F into Maplist, replace everything for web_image.mac

If you want, I can help you via Skype and Teamviewer. Add me to Skype if you want