Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTF??? dekaron eu

Discussion on WTF??? dekaron eu within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
Angry WTF??? dekaron eu

listen to my story:
I played 1 week of 2moons acclaim. now i downloaded dekaron eu. created account. btw I live in estonia ( look in europe map I LIVE IN EUROPE!)
i started game. now i wrote username and password and it said "this IP is blocked"
wtf??? i like play first time in my life any of those gametribe games...
if someone could help me, that would be good :s
Old 09/15/2008, 22:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Some ips in europe is still blocked but gametribe is working to fix this just look here:

Originally Posted by PrimePaladin
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City State.

We are currently negotiating an agreement with Game-Hi to extend the service to other nations; we will do our best to keep you up to date as much as possible on further developments.

Please, avoid sending private messages to moderators about countries where the game has not been released: any further update about this situation will be posted real time, and no one of us possesses different information to spare.