Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release of vac/no-aggro hack

Discussion on Release of vac/no-aggro hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: DO u want a 1click vac free of charge ?
Yes 50 74.63%
No 17 25.37%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Release of vac/no-aggro hack

Ways to get non aggro/vac hack

1.If more than 100 people say they want a 1click vac hack posted then i will release it = )
2.IF 100 say no i won't.

or

2.If anyone can get me a rapidshare.com account they will get the hacks
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/14/2008, 21:47   #2

Is this poll time? Am i wrong or there are other 100 topic like this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2008, 21:58   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
I'm almost sure what this poll is going to show. There are like 100+ times more of the lazy or dumb ppl who cant do thing with the help of the noob-friendly tutorials so they all are going to press the Yes. And only those who know how to make VAC by tuts are going to press No cause they want to hold up the hacking community not to ruin the game. I'm not saying all noobs (-etc.) do that but alot of them do. But it depends of course what kind of VAC is going to be released.

Edit: I'm totally wide with these results so far. Thought all put Yes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2008, 22:09   #4

Don't release it please because the game will be ruin and gm's will try to patch it!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2008, 22:24   #5

i agree only if u're going to release it as a vac/no-aggro dg version
Old 09/15/2008, 01:48   #6

Unless you have a way around the crc checks it will end up being more trouble than it is worth. I would rather play legit than to have to login 20X to get the game to load. I think that is the thing that most newer members of this sight are missing. As of right now the CRC have been very effective at preventing any type of mass vac hacking. Sure you can some mobs through sometimes, but it is way more trouble than it is worth IMHO.
Old 09/15/2008, 03:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithandir1 View Post
Unless you have a way around the crc checks it will end up being more trouble than it is worth. I would rather play legit than to have to login 20X to get the game to load. I think that is the thing that most newer members of this sight are missing. As of right now the CRC have been very effective at preventing any type of mass vac hacking. Sure you can some mobs through sometimes, but it is way more trouble than it is worth IMHO.
You don't need to relog ***** u just keep loging in at character selection and i'm not making 1 big pack i'm gonna have a script for each map and a uninstall script so u don't have to reinstall. or waste space on your comp by copying.
Old 09/15/2008, 03:39   #8

[QUOTE=dragonpiper;1442174]You don't need to relog silly QUOTE]

*****!!! hahaha idk why but that made me laugh extremely hard... but true. separate d4 packs is the best bet =). There's already a non-aggro hack out there... (branched from the bot I DL'ed today) =P
Old 09/15/2008, 03:40   #9

In my honset opinion, I would say no to a vac that effects open maps. I am however open to non-agro hacks for dungeons, autopot hacks and things like that. Argate hacks I believe should never be passed around to the general public, as it is asking for abuse, and acusations to every Tom, **** and Harry being a Hacker.
Old 09/15/2008, 03:52   #10

I doubt this poll will even get 100 votes on it. Atleast not for a few weeks...

Everyone is always saying how a bunch of people running around in open maps destroys the game. Maybe for a little bit but look at it now. Getting pretty tough to hack. Think about it.
It actually helps the game in the long run.
Old 09/16/2008, 12:29   #11

Don't release it, let people read the easy guides and if they can't follow them then let them live with it or try to learn and follow them (I am no expert on hacking, well in fact know almost nothing about it, so I know what I'm talking about. But I'll learn ). A released hack like this would just make other hacks patched so fast and that wouldn't be fun. Let the ones who really try hack, and let the lazy ones do some work themselves.
Old 09/17/2008, 10:43   #12

Well, in all honesty i support the tutorial approach as far as vac goes, i am working on a vac for the crespo dungeons, but if it is a dungeon vac i dnt think it will do any harm to the game if it is released. I think u should release it, but it is up to u man. The vacs that are for open areas such as draco and such should definatley not be released though.
Old 09/17/2008, 11:56   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledninja2 View Post
Well, in all honesty i support the tutorial approach as far as vac goes, i am working on a vac for the crespo dungeons, but if it is a dungeon vac i dnt think it will do any harm to the game if it is released. I think u should release it, but it is up to u man. The vacs that are for open areas such as draco and such should definatley not be released though.
Yeah I agree to this, but as he said only 1 click hack I assumed that it would be for open areas also, and that's what I'm against. As you said, dungeon only hacks wouldn't do so much harm because no-one would know
Old 09/17/2008, 14:28   #14

I got everything working like vac/nonaggro/speed. I got 1 file for each area to avoid to relog 1000 times due to check issues.

You should keep it in privacy. I like 2m like it is now. Only a few hackers.

If you know how to make it you also know it costs some efford to do so. If you think there are many other ways to hack right now your are wrong. Keep it private