Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to stack more than 5 potions in 1 slot

Discussion on how to stack more than 5 potions in 1 slot within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to stack more than 5 potions in 1 slot

how can i stack more than 5 potion (hp/mana) in 1 inventory slots like the auto pots

thx
Old 09/14/2008, 12:29   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz86 View Post
how can i stack more than 5 potion (hp/mana) in 1 inventory slots like the auto pots

thx
This is so wierd u ask this cuz i was just messing with WinHex and trying to edit the hex to stack more than one per slot and i got it so that u can stack 9, but it still uses ur inventory slots, for example, since u stack them to 9, u will have more empty spaces in ur inventory, but technically they are still full. I will mess with it more later and see if i can fix that issue. ^^

U can only have it up to 9 because in the script the value is originally 5 for stacked amount and since that is only one digit, u have to keep it one, so the max amount allowed is 9.
Old 09/14/2008, 16:02   #3

mh i got it with the old 2moons i was able to stack 100 but i cant finde the things in winhex ;(
Old 09/14/2008, 17:35   #4

try reading & comparing the line of "Arrow (Large Case)" and "Arrow" to see what values to change or the lines of "Magenta Candy (Event)". give some use to csved/notepad/excel/whatever and open the itemetc.csv in your old USA folder
Old 09/15/2008, 09:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAZUnlimited View Post
try reading & comparing the line of "Arrow (Large Case)" and "Arrow" to see what values to change or the lines of "Magenta Candy (Event)". give some use to csved/notepad/excel/whatever and open the itemetc.csv in your old USA folder
i looked through the script, but the script for normal potions (ones u buy from in game shops) has a one digit allowance for the number that represents the stacking. thus meaning 9 is the highest. u cannot add a digit to the pack.d04, u can only replace bc the size has to remain the exact same to the very byte in the file size. so u change the 5 to a 9, making 9 the highest stack. Expedition packs are different now as far as editing the script goes, u cant unpack then repack, so u have to hex edit.
Old 09/16/2008, 07:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledninja2 View Post
i looked through the script, but the script for normal potions (ones u buy from in game shops) has a one digit allowance for the number that represents the stacking. thus meaning 9 is the highest. u cannot add a digit to the pack.d04, u can only replace bc the size has to remain the exact same to the very byte in the file size. so u change the 5 to a 9, making 9 the highest stack. Expedition packs are different now as far as editing the script goes, u cant unpack then repack, so u have to hex edit.
so the pots are different than for the mobs? like when setting up vac you change the number of mobs to 30 for instance. You can't just take a random number away from the line and insert it for the pots?
Old 09/16/2008, 08:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roofer View Post
so the pots are different than for the mobs? like when setting up vac you change the number of mobs to 30 for instance. You can't just take a random number away from the line and insert it for the pots?
well the reason u can do that with the vac is bc there are values u can take away from. With potions there are already 2 spots that have no value which look like this ", ," and the rest are all single digits except for the amount that it recovers of ur HP, and subtracting a digit from that would be stupid bc id u have a large potion for example that restores 820 HP and u subtract a digit, then it is only 82....

And taking a digit away from another object in the game may create an issue with the other object.

Ill look into it some more and ill let u know what i come up with ^^
Old 09/16/2008, 08:40   #8

I understand what you are saying now. But from what you said there... Could you take a quantity pot and change its recovery to 9999? or will it not work like for the number of pots in one invent space.

sorry I guess I should look at the pack. LOL could probably be answering my own questions.
Old 09/17/2008, 09:45   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roofer View Post
I understand what you are saying now. But from what you said there... Could you take a quantity pot and change its recovery to 9999? or will it not work like for the number of pots in one invent space.

sorry I guess I should look at the pack. LOL could probably be answering my own questions.
Well i messed around with it for hours and hours last night and i got it so u could stack 500 in one slot, but when u stack them they are still using slots up, u just cant see them on them cuz they are stacked. so u could have 50 empty slots but in all actuality u have a full invent and cant pick up or buy anything. I compare it to the noble health potion minipack and made them match and still have that issue, so i think the inventory slots have become serverside as well.....