Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with font

Discussion on problem with font within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with font

Hello guys,
my brother got a problem in dekaron with the font
i will upload a screenshot i hope u can help me to fix the problem

the font is blurred
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dekaron 2012 01 12 21h 31m 21s 0625.jpg (562.4 KB, 27 views)
Old 01/21/2012, 22:01   #2

push
Old 01/21/2012, 22:21   #3

u need to try diferent resolutions till u can read the font.
Old 01/25/2012, 23:33   #4

i test all resolutions but it not work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 Font Problem
08/09/2010 - Metin2 - 15 Replies
Hi, seit kurzem habe ich ein Font Problem. Also meine Schrift hat sich bei Metin und im Browser total verändert. (siehe screens) Screen1 Screen2 Also es stört ungemein auf längere Zeit gesehen, im Browser ist es egal, dass es fett ist. Aber bei Metin diese komische dünne kursive Schrift ist echt zum erbrechen. Habt ihr eine Idee wie ich das beheben kann und wieder ohne Anstrengungen alles lesen kann? Bin für jede Hilfe dankbar, und werde jeden Tipp mit einem THX belohnen.
[FONT="Arial Black"][Wichtig] Habe ein problem mit meinen server[/FONT]
03/29/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
HI ich hab vor kurzem meine npc bearbeitet item_prote+mob_proto auf deutsch geadownloadet und jetzt sind alle meine npcs am wandern hab auch versucht move speed auf 0 gestellt klappt trotzdem nicht könnt ihr mir pls schnell helfen
[FONT="Arial Black"][Wichtig] Habe ein problem mit meinen hamachi server[/FONT]
03/27/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi gestern hab ich mein server gestartet und da kam connection refused dann hab ich den fehler behoben und alles ind der db repariert und heute startet er nach na zeit steht da conection refused und so weiter der server bleibt nur 2 min on
the REAL solution to the font problem.
05/09/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 40 Replies
I've figured out how to change your font to ANY TTF and not crash.. this requires no modification to the game client so technically, its perfectly legal in TQ terms. 1. Go to your start menu, Run, and type in regedit and hit enter. 2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Micr osoft\Windows NT\Current Version\Fonts 3. Right Click on the right pane and select new -> string 4. Change the name to "Courier New (Original)" 5. Right click on that entry and click modify. 6. Put "COUR.TTF"...
About the font problem...
05/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Lots of people think the problem is that TQ added a check to ensure that noone changes the fonts - this is not so. There is something they are doing new with the fonts (perhaps the antialiased outline-appearance) that certain fonts cause a crash with. It's not intentional, it's just that there's something that certain fonts have (or dont have) that causes the problem. I've tried to figure out what property the font files need, but I haven't figured it out yet. The way I determined that...