Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSV editing?

Discussion on CSV editing? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSV editing?

Is it possible to skill hack through cvs editing?
Old 01/15/2012, 06:08   #2

no 1 gonna anser u that for sure m8,coz skill hack discussion is prohibited in this forum.
Old 01/15/2012, 18:51   #3

Anything is possible with csv editing, you just have to look in the right place for it.

by anything, i mean Anything.

Dont ask me because i dont know, goodluck.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue). The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2. Sadly w/o any...
PK2 Editing Help
11/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey. I have a question about editing your character data. What I have been able to do so far is change the order, making the 9th character the adventurer into the 3rd character the summoner. With a ddj->dds converter i have been able to edit the appearance of the actual character by extracting the ddj's from prim/mtrl/char in the data pk2. All that I have been able to really do is change the colors around. My question however is about changing the model of the character. I don't care...
Need some help with PK2 editing.
09/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I want to change the cape into a avatar. Does i only have to change the code into the itemdata.txt or do i have to change more than? Thanks:)
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
Help Me Please With CO Editing ^^
04/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hey People,^^ I Wanna Learn How To Edit On Conquer Online ^^ If U Want I Will Pay The Person That Can Learn It Me:D I Will Pay In Paypal Or Dragonball's ( PM Me For Info From The Price ) This Is What I Wanna Learn: 1: Edit Color's And Effect's 2: Thats It XD Post Or PM Me If You Wanna Help!