Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make items invisible in csv?

Discussion on How to make items invisible in csv? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make items invisible in csv?

Hey

So, I want make all items except dils, argates and mavrics invisible, but I dont know how I should make it. I thought about deleting everything from items file, but this method crashing my client.

Thx in advance
Old 01/14/2012, 02:45   #2

u cant make items invizible for the other ppl, if this is what u want to get.
Old 01/14/2012, 15:51   #3

Nope, I want to see items invisible, but I thought about this and I`m afraid that even if items will be invisible I still can pick up them from the ground.
Old 01/14/2012, 15:55   #4

i'm shure that its from the mesh folder..but atm i dont have an ideea
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make invisible [2]
05/09/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Hello everybody! I found a new way of used the Item Manager de Nyamochka but you have to have money wasted(spoiled) ^^ : -Buy quite clothes except accesoires for 1 day. -Dressed you of his. -Press Save in the Item manager. Delete clothes in the inventory. -Return to the Lobby and the double-click on Profiles 1 to put back clothes deleted to go to the inventory and normally you became invisible :mofo: Sorry for my bad english (i use google traduction)
Make your character invisible
05/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
I played around with the CO multitool (that's how I found this site), and I played with the Hide feature. I thought about how it works and I was curious it it is possible to make your own character invisible to everyone else. The reason behind this thought is the amount of mine pkers makes it hard to mine in a good location without getting pked. If there was a way to hide your own character, the pkers would never see you, thus leave you alone to mine a ton of gems. This would have to be a...
how to make items invisible / click through?
02/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I need help. made an archer macro but it clicks on items (mostly gold) when a warrior is supermaning on the spawn. When it clicks on an item it not only slows down the move speed but also doesn't move to the right coord (it moves to the coord of the item rather than what's under the cursor), and then the macro is screwed up. I have tried deleting everything in 3dobj.ini and 3dSimpleObj.ini but it still clicks and stops on items. Anyone know a way to prevent clicking on items (make it...
Make your chars invisible?
12/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Anyone know how to make you and other characters on the screen invisible (unclickable) ? Like file edits or memory editing? Sry for a second post about this but I was afraid ppl won't see the other one... if a mod feels it's needed you can merge it or something :ops: