Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A question about proxy

Discussion on A question about proxy within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A question about proxy

Hey guys i hope someone can help me with my problem. I'm playing DekaronEU or should i say i was playing DekaronEU and now i suddenly have IP block. Of course i tought they blocked my IP and ii sent costumer support notification. They said to me that my modem is makinh hops to America and that's why they can't help me and only my ISP can help me out, the problem for me is that I'm at home only at night time due to my job and now i'm stuck because i can't play. I did the proxy bypass so that my IP is from germany now but i have a problem with GameGuard because it detect's that i have a proxy enabeld. So if anyone can help me with the GameGuard bypass or at least knows an adress from GameGuard update server i would be eternaly grateful if you could help me out of this problem. So thank's for any answers.

P.S.: Darn that was a long post
Old 09/05/2008, 03:59   #2

look in mastershouters tut on how to bypass GG for dekaron eu. but you wont have fun long since a new update is coming and new ways of hacking have to be discovered again.
Old 09/05/2008, 14:54   #3

Ok thanks man. Well by that time i'll probably contact my ISP and tey'll reroute my modem so i wont make jumps to USA to get to dekaron server in Frankfurt
Old 09/05/2008, 14:56   #4

lol so u didn't even need my help.. ill delete your pm's now (along with 120+ other whining pms from leechers)

cya ingame
Old 09/05/2008, 20:12   #5

No no i did need your help altough i couldn't bypass GameGuard for the love of ***. You've been helpfull but hell I guess i'll just have to wait or something.