Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Expedition up for download!

Discussion on Expedition up for download! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/02/2008, 18:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
anybody heard anything about the new aloken character? Is there a chance she might be on this update?
Old 09/02/2008, 19:49   #17

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Expedition is Action 4, Aloken comes with Action 5 so not with this patch.
Old 09/03/2008, 09:21   #18

im confused as to wtf is going on... ive downloaded this and i keep getting a connection error.. any ideas?
Old 09/03/2008, 12:49   #19

Uhhh....probably because it hasn't gone live yet.

The servers are going to be updated at 9 am PST on the 3rd (in about 5 hours). Its been estimated that the servers will be down for around 6 hours.
Old 09/06/2008, 01:15   #20

yea that sucks that we can not hack on this update But we should have some soon hopfully :0

ohh yea 1 more thing the bots R up and running again seen them about 10 mins ago all around denebe
Old 09/06/2008, 01:46   #21

elite*gold: 20
Please use the next time the edit button.

Because you're a new member of this board you don't get an Infraction and we have merged your postings without consequences for you.
Old 09/06/2008, 03:47   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdunnoMe View Post
This also means your hacks/bots will be patched over and therefore you won't be able to hack/bot anymore. ^^ Woop-dee-doo! I already hear them on the forums saying that this patch will get rid of hackers/bots, so, you can bring your celebration to an end.
wow..okay..if you got **** against hackers get the **** off this site u ***** *** ****** *****. go whine with ur little **** somewhere else. thank you for listening ^^
Old 09/06/2008, 07:32   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGnIgGa View Post
wow..okay..if you got **** against hackers get the **** off this site u ***** *** ****** *****. go whine with ur little **** somewhere else. thank you for listening ^^
dont be so grouchy ^^
the little kid cant sleep tonight