Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Important Warning

Discussion on Important Warning within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Important Warning

Acclaim is aware of elitepvpers.

The korean developers and the 2moons team work very closely checking this site every day for new information.

Their community manager, TheHistorian has been aware of this section since the day the first fishing bot was made.

My warning to you guys.

My Suggestion: Work via a PM AND THANK system where only members with a certain post count and registration date may obtain the exploit you offer.
Old 08/24/2008, 05:13   #2

Interesting because i never played legit :handsdown(thx to elitepvpers in 2moons so.....they can look but they cant or dont know how to fix it? seriously then they are a total failure.
Old 08/24/2008, 05:33   #3

elite*gold: 20
Yes they are an failure in their so call preventing botter and hacker. But we know long long time ago that gms are monitoring this forum everyday. Thanks and post are not hard to get. Also if gm really want they can do that and also get into ug by releasing hacks. Guarantee they can release any hack. Its an good idea but thanks and post will fail. But then again. Less people would pk and ks. But again people have big mouth. They will stupidly release it.
Old 08/24/2008, 07:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
Yes they are an failure in their so call preventing botter and hacker. But we know long long time ago that gms are monitoring this forum everyday. Thanks and post are not hard to get. Also if gm really want they can do that and also get into ug by releasing hacks. Guarantee they can release any hack. Its an good idea but thanks and post will fail. But then again. Less people would pk and ks. But again people have big mouth. They will stupidly release it.
A great post of many contradictions
Old 08/25/2008, 13:10   #5

We know they are aware of us. What is sad is that seem powerless to stop it. I don't know how much money they have paid for GameGuard and its updates, but they got ripped off. Remember when we were told that the BMR update was gonna put a stop to all of the hacking? Now it seems that their strategy is changing from prevention to trying to catch/ban hackers. That may actually be a better approach in the long run. Who wants risk getting a high level character banned? Of course the UG guys have the invisibility hack so maybe they are safer than the rest of us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2008, 18:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithandir1 View Post
We know they are aware of us. What is sad is that seem powerless to stop it. I don't know how much money they have paid for GameGuard and its updates, but they got ripped off. Remember when we were told that the BMR update was gonna put a stop to all of the hacking? Now it seems that their strategy is changing from prevention to trying to catch/ban hackers. That may actually be a better approach in the long run. Who wants risk getting a high level character banned? Of course the UG guys have the invisibility hack so maybe they are safer than the rest of us.
The "UG" guys?

Oh and +thanks for that post, I learned something.
Old 08/26/2008, 00:43   #7

i sorta agree with this guy the exploits and hacks should be kept to a minimum as 2moons has become no fun to hack or play legit, i think 1 maybe 2 tutorials and 1 hack should be released to everyone and then the rest kept to a separate post count system, this way any noob looking for a free quick and easy one click hack would get the minimum possible instead of every noob hacking the **** outa 2moons which wrecks the game for everyone so a post and thanks count but also simply make them harder to get say 100 posts gets u most of uhm
and then 500 posts gets u all of uhm but u have to have say 100 thanks or something and have fierce enforcement and 24/7 check ups to make sure no one is releasing wen they shouldn't be

don't you guys think this would work to maintain some normal play in 2moons?
Old 08/26/2008, 03:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by prox32 View Post
i sorta agree with this guy the exploits and hacks should be kept to a minimum as 2moons has become no fun to hack or play legit, i think 1 maybe 2 tutorials and 1 hack should be released to everyone and then the rest kept to a separate post count system, this way any noob looking for a free quick and easy one click hack would get the minimum possible instead of every noob hacking the **** outa 2moons which wrecks the game for everyone so a post and thanks count but also simply make them harder to get say 100 posts gets u most of uhm
and then 500 posts gets u all of uhm but u have to have say 100 thanks or something and have fierce enforcement and 24/7 check ups to make sure no one is releasing wen they shouldn't be

lets summarize this with 2 letter. UG
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2008, 17:47   #9

Quote:
UG Undergraduate
UG User Group
UG U Grade (paper)
UG Uganda
UG Uighur (ISO language code, aka: UIG)
UG Ultimate-Guitar (Guitar tablatures website)
UG Underground
Ug Undergrowth
UG Underpass Gang (Unofficial New Orleans Saints Fan Club)
UG Unemotional Growth
UG Unfilled Grain
UG Ungraded
UG Uniglide (Shimano Chain and Cogs)
UG Unigraphics (Finite Element Analysis Software by Unigraphics Solutions).
UG United-Guardian Inc (pharmaceutical manufacturer)
UG Universal Grammar
Ug Universal Gravitational constant
UG University of Georgia
UG University of Ghana
UG University of Guyana
UG Unreal Gold (game)
UG Untergeschoss (German: basement)
UG Upgraded
UG Upper Garage
UG Upper Gastrointestinal
UG Urogenital
UG Use Google
UG User's Guide
ug Microgram (µg is more correct)
Pick one. WTH is UG
Old 08/26/2008, 18:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodomoney View Post
UG Undergraduate
UG User Group
UG U Grade (paper)
UG Uganda
UG Uighur (ISO language code, aka: UIG)
UG Ultimate-Guitar (Guitar tablatures website)
UG Underground
Ug Undergrowth
UG Underpass Gang (Unofficial New Orleans Saints Fan Club)
UG Unemotional Growth
UG Unfilled Grain
UG Ungraded
UG Uniglide (Shimano Chain and Cogs)
UG Unigraphics (Finite Element Analysis Software by Unigraphics Solutions).
UG United-Guardian Inc (pharmaceutical manufacturer)
UG Universal Grammar
Ug Universal Gravitational constant
UG University of Georgia
UG University of Ghana
UG University of Guyana
UG Unreal Gold (game)
UG Untergeschoss (German: basement)
UG Upgraded
UG Upper Garage
UG Upper Gastrointestinal
UG Urogenital
UG Use Google
UG User's Guide
ug Microgram (µg is more correct)

Pick one. WTH is UG
The ppl who have access to the UG forums

EDIT: rofl where did u find all those words that can be shorten as UG
Old 08/26/2008, 19:05   #11

rofl yeah i know but to many things are being made public more things shud be kept UG unless people can figure it out on there own
Old 08/31/2008, 18:44   #12

Quote:
rofl yeah i know but to many things are being made public more things shud be kept UG unless people can figure it out on there own

Yeah but what about people like me who have no access to ug things? Am I automatically "left out"?
Old 08/31/2008, 21:47   #13

Quote:

thats a little harsh don't u think? 100 thanks O.o"??? 500 posts? btw whats this UG (underground) you speak of? and can you buy yourself in?
Old 09/01/2008, 01:29   #14

The only way to get in is to proof yourself. You cannot buy urself in.