Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

best place to make money?

Discussion on best place to make money? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

i need a good hacking spot to get money .
and no dungeons pls!
Old 08/23/2008, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
You want money but not in dungeons? I don't think there any real good places to make money quickly except in dungeons. Someone correct me if i am wrong.
Old 08/24/2008, 04:36   #3

elite*gold: 115
idk.. i would suggest python castle, you can find argates and i guess pick up the dil also find alot of items

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Solution Make Place on Server
05/12/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
How to make DC staller Make you thief suit, use a bandit den return scroll and then look at the stall, then when the scroll if finish the staller is deconnecting from the server, for every player do this 5 times a day. Thx
a hard way to make a little money, and a way to make it easy(read before you juge!!)
04/16/2008 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
in this topic i will explain the only way to make so called "free money" on the internet. please note that my main target with this is mere profit and somewhere i want to teach what i got to learn to others so they can start at the nice part. To all mods: if you will delete this topic you will free space for topics with nothing but empty promises and lies! i try to be different if you will not condone it, so be it. (also prove not tricking people will help!) Intro: the way to make...
How to make money when under lvl 70
01/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
hi everyone just as my topic says, can anyone tell me some ways of how to make money when you are under lvl 70? i'm lvl 58 now and it's hard to lvl without good gear; can anyone help me?
Any place where i can learn how to make bots/hacks
04/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Can someone be kind enough to teach me how to make hacks or give me sites to learn how to make hacks/bots please?