Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I got scammed!!!j@#$!@$

Discussion on I got scammed!!!j@#$!@$ within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I got scammed!!!j@#$!@$

freak, i was scammed today, and the person changed everything how can i get it back???????????????????????????????????/ pelase help me!$!@$!@#$
Old 08/19/2008, 22:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Are you referring to the thread about freekash and Thomas? But if you got scammed off your account then give 2moons an e-mail. using the registered e-mail that was created when the account was made. If you brought then acc. O well.
Old 08/20/2008, 05:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Do as kikichan said. If it's your account, you can send and email telling Acclaim you got hacked, but from your original email address, if you don't remember it (which can happen if you got multiple accounts and don't keep a log) then you can't do much.
But if you wanted to buy someone else's account with either DIL or $$, the only thing you can try to do is get the other guy's account banned for account sharing. Taking screen shots of account trading conversations in-game and telling the guy what you'd do if you were to get scammed, is a counter measure for this type of cases. That's from my experience because I got scammed too trying to buy an account with DIL.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
fak i got scammed again........ anyone can help...
06/16/2010 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
so i need basicaly 2 things after i been scammed another time buyin an acc.....anyone who got a high lvl char on any server if could help me gather realm from a lvl 1 char so i can lvl up easily or if u got any spare acc that can be lvled easily i could do it with pleasure since i got nothin to do all summer long........ so if anyone could help me with either of these two tell me.....
i just got scammed
08/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Hey i just got scammed 10m + acc is there any 1 who can give me any acc? with char? please?:(
I think i got scammed ;(
08/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies
One people say sell silk his nick was B.... dont remmeber. and says pm vieour i pm he and i give 95m and he say wait 5min then he log out and hes gone.. :/:mad::mad:
i got scammed!!!
02/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
after 1.176 update me and my friend got scammed, what could that be lol??? anyone got that too? :rtfm:
I got Scammed, anyone know how? Help pls
09/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hey all, i wanted to buy sro account for ingame gold, but the other player scammed me, and i lst about 200 mil ingame gold : / But i dont know reall how he scammed me, i explain how we trade acc. for the gold: -at first he gave me id + pw for the account (no clothes or anything on the char.) -when i logged on with his char i gave him half of the gold with my other char. -then he gave me the secret answer + e-mail account to change the passwort. -After i changed the pw i gave him rest of...