Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

vac for requies

Discussion on vac for requies within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
vac for requies

my friend want to vac in requies and reqquies 2 if there any hack for that maps ?
Old 08/12/2008, 21:15   #2

elite*gold: 20
any map work in 2moons. Dont ask is there. Try it out. Look for mastershouter tut then start editing. its very easy just post people are so lazy or stupid to do it.
Old 08/12/2008, 22:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
ok ty i will try do it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DC requies high lvl map
02/05/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
well, even i go to the requie high lvl map, i get dc which hack i use may lets me disconnect ?
lvl 77+ Requies
03/25/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hey i heard about the update that acclaim can see what map ur on and where u suposed to be and stuff. But the map requies is a map whit a part for lowbies like 25+ And a part for 77+ if i go to requies whit wallhack and then go to the part for 77+ can 2moons see that?
any hack for n2 and requies ?
08/09/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
If there any hacks for n2 and c2 and requies cuz EUR folders what i see didn`t working in that locations :( and sec portal didnt working too :(
EuDekaron requies 2 vac ?!?!?!
05/06/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Hey I use SecPortal and all works well, except that I can vac in requies 2 Only sometimes, also in other areas anyone have any explanation ?
taiwan requies problem
04/12/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
in requies the giant lizards, there is another type and they glow red, and if u get near the dungeon (where they are) you crash and only when u have the english patch, but now i just crash near them any solutions?