Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

crespo dungeon bot

Discussion on crespo dungeon bot within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
crespo dungeon bot

hi i have a question:
exists there any bot for crespo dungeon??? btw does someone have a working script for tzpqhqy´s or for the bot of cosmotunes bot??? if yes can someone send me the bot/script
thankyou
Old 08/10/2008, 11:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yea i need it to.
Old 08/10/2008, 15:10   #3

elite*gold: 20
Okay for cosmo bot there are a builder in there. Go in and do some exploring with the build.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crespo Dungeon
06/20/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I cant join Crespo Dungeon just alone ,give it any way to get in there alone?
Crespo Dungeon DC
01/19/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Heya all! i know that there are already alot of topics about it but im realy gettin pissed about this.... As u all know u get dc's as soon as u enter Crespo Dungeon. I am trying to figure out what the cause of the problem is, so first i thought that it where my VAC scripts, so i only used "Dungeon no DC VAC","Wallhack", "Auto Pots" and "Non-aggro" hack, as soon as i enter crespo i d/c... When i use: "VAC 1,2,3", "Auto Pots" and "Wallhack", i can come to about half of crespo dungeon, so i...
The Best Vac For Crespo Dungeon Without DC
01/16/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Well can anyone post here the best Vac Hack ( and No Aggro Maybe) which i can use it in Crespo DG Without DC
crespo dungeon?
12/21/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
ok sorry im such a noob, but really im going nuts, everytime i try to get scripts to crespo i get DC, and can somebody tell me with hack i should use in dungeon and with hacks i shouldnt. If somebody could be kind and give me all the scripts in this thread only for crespo dungeon please?
crespo dungeon
06/04/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hello! I just want to know the names of the monsters in Crespo dungeon. Can anyone please provide? I need to edit my monster.csv. Thank you.