Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

black tomb dragon mobs

Discussion on black tomb dragon mobs within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow black tomb dragon mobs

hi
i heard that there is a hack that makes the black dragon to pull lots of mobs out and i can kill them can u plz tell me its name or give it to me?
tyvm
Old 08/09/2008, 17:09   #2

elite*gold: 20
The black dragon is Oread and the pet he summon is Earthing Hatcher. Why do you even bother asking when you can go ingame and look at it. **** >.>
Old 08/09/2008, 19:03   #3

I think he was talking more about the spawn hack not about the blak dragons name^^ Anyways i saw a tut for spawnhack, i think it was posted by ololulu so maybe you should search.
Old 08/09/2008, 20:00   #4

ty hansi im looking now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tomb of the Black Dragon
10/31/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Hey I was wondering if anyone can help me out figure out how to get to the tomb from Python? I don't want you to just GIVE me it..if you could help me understand and work through getting it to work. I'm gonna assume it has to do with the maplist.csv. Any help is appreciated. Thanks ahead of time
Black Dragon Tomb, need help.
06/25/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Ok I've been told there is multiple ways to get there without being the lvl requirement. I am changing the csv's and still looking to find a way to teleport from Braiken into the Tomb. So far with the csv files this is what I have. Braiken (Oread teleport test). I'm still digging around to find other things. Any help on this is greatly appreciated, thanks.
TOMB OF BLACK DRAGON
03/11/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Is there a way to hack in TOMB OF BLACK DRAGON with out being lvl 95+???
Tomb of the Black Dragon!
03/10/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
It has some way to go into Tomb of the Black? Because so lvl down and not come by draco. Has any other coordinated using Wall Haker that between?