Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Q] crespo dung. DekaEU

Discussion on [Q] crespo dung. DekaEU within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/12/2008, 10:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfonzo View Post
but from 9-13 o clock never...
i was banned point 11 am CET so even 9-13 is dangerous.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crespo Dung Vac?
10/07/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
So I was looking around and finally got to 60 after not really training much and thought that like old times staying in a dung is way safer then hacking out in the open. Well my script dosnt vac the monsters in the dung... Or at least it dosn't set them to non agro... Any reason you guys can think of? here is the script im using. alloc(MonsterProperties,2048) label(ReturnMonsterProperties) label(MonsterRange) label(ReturnMonsterRange)
Crespo Dung
09/17/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
If i have a crespo B hack made do i need to make another one for C or will it work for both. If it dosnt, could you tell me the mobs in crespo C.
crespo dung
03/29/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
HI I found some articles here that u can do that u pay only 10kl for entering dung in crespo. Is this tru and if this tru can somebody attach this data here please. TY wery much
need crespo dung ID
03/25/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
sorry for that question but like the thread says.. i need the monster names or monster id.. would be great if some1 have them .. cant find :(
crespo dung bug?
02/03/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey guys, can u guys tell me if there is any bug or glitch in crespo dung like nunvice dung?? example: in nunvice dung u can do da frizken glitch (make alot of them:)) so can u tell me if u can do any similar glitch like dat in crespo dung?:confused: THX :D