Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yoshima ( Helion)

Discussion on Yoshima ( Helion) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yoshima ( Helion)

well, as i can see, yoshi is bugged on all channels. but someone told me a guy named Rambo bug yoshi so he can sell yoshima's cordinates, anyone Oo
Old 11/29/2011, 12:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well if it is buged then it has gone out of the map and even he cant find it. But if he lured it someplace, then it is not buged and he can sell coordinates. But if he lured it, it is still on the map and you can find it if you search carefully.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
yoshima
11/03/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
can any one tell me " how i get Yoshi " i mean what is requirement item for summon Yoshi plss tell me :)
yoshima
09/24/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
today i go a yoshima and other pll mass sapwn him and when i there i get dc and much lagg it for hwwat ?
Yoshima [SIZ]
09/16/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I think gamehi got a hackers and they bugg all yoshima of siz ... what u say ? yes Or no
yoshima
07/19/2011 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hi, yesterday i tried to summon yoshima(space boss ) but didnt worked, i have the soul bead and go to the sppot to summon him but says that he is already summoned and need to be killed, there is something else to do our he is lured?
Yoshima
12/29/2009 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
So since everyone is hiding the dam boss i cant f*cking level. Every server says its already spawned. And even if i try to search the map wich takes around 15-20 min i dont find a dam thing. Why are poeple being such a dick.. Come on ffs