Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing mob HP possible?

Discussion on Changing mob HP possible? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing mob HP possible?

Like it says on the title, is it possible to change HP on a mob? Been trying to change the hp on the monster.csv but nothing happens.
Old 08/06/2008, 13:54   #2

HP is serversided along with xp and stuff like tht
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2008, 18:27   #3

Like 1hit hack, has same effect.

But the problem is, there is no 1hit hack for 2moons
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2008, 16:53   #4

actually 1 hit ko hack is impossible as for it will make you look like you are hitting say 99999 your not your doing normal damage as for it is server sided for the damage and all i can say is if you want to hack it and you are successful then gl in jail as for hacking serversided is illegal and they will track you/fully tracked ip ban. I am not lieing as for the Game Rakion i play also my friend hacked server sided files which is extremely hard he was put in jail under the TOA. So if you could even manage hacking server sided files which i dont think any one here will be able to do all i can say is gl in jail =P
Old 08/08/2008, 01:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyeron View Post
actually 1 hit ko hack is impossible as for it will make you look like you are hitting say 99999 your not your doing normal damage as for it is server sided for the damage and all i can say is if you want to hack it and you are successful then gl in jail as for hacking serversided is illegal and they will track you/fully tracked ip ban. I am not lieing as for the Game Rakion i play also my friend hacked server sided files which is extremely hard he was put in jail under the TOA. So if you could even manage hacking server sided files which i dont think any one here will be able to do all i can say is gl in jail =P
who talked about hacking server side?! And in the country i live in, even if i did it, wouldn't get me in jail.
Old 08/08/2008, 02:16   #6

if you read close then you would know what i said in order to make 1 hit ko hack you have to hack serverside and not only that any where you live if you hack server sided then you will be prosecuted and thrown in jail, as for acclaim will find you and track you to your house and probably have rich a$$ lawyers so and in order to change mobs hp im pretty sure you have to hack the server its self which there for sends you to jail after a couple of days.
Old 08/08/2008, 08:23   #7

@dyeroni bet you dont want to be lawyer, and if yes, i bet you will fail. Do you know where the person you are talking to is living? no? then you dont know the laws. Law is a local thing except something like killing a whole ethnic population or something what is a warcrime and can be chased everywhere on earth. I dunno what/how this happened to your friend and idc. The fact is even if it would be possible to chase him and put him into jail, what do you think will it be expensive for acclaim? the court and all that stuff? No companie would chase someone who hacked them if that would mean to lose money. And usually you cant get any money from a hacker-nolifer or whatever, maybe 10% of what youve paid for getting him caught. They have diffrent ways to get rid of someone who tries to hack them, since software solutions are less expensive then lawyers. Anyways, noone said that he wants to hack acclaim server. So noody will go to jail and hf there ok. even if someone would succesful do this, this doesnt mean jail. If you steal a car you dont have to drive right into the jail right?
Old 08/08/2008, 10:05   #8

Erm, you don't necessarily have to hack the server... You can do almost anything with packet editting. You don't "hack" the sever, you "fool" the server.
Old 08/08/2008, 14:51   #9

you wont get put in jail unless you live in the same country and even then they wont unless you make it public, and if you live in a 3rd world country and they will just laff becuase they dont have the right to arrest you
Old 08/08/2008, 17:26   #10

elite*gold: 20
Make it public? lol at you xx as long as you attemp to hack their server then if they track you a lawsuit is being gather. Let me give you an example. You somehow manage to hacked the CIA server. So as long as you dont release those files to the public you wont go to jail? True that they might not be able to arrest you if you live in country with hacking is legit. But remember theres always rules and regulation between country. I garentee none of us know many of the rules and regulation. But who would want to risk jail time for a game ?
Old 08/08/2008, 23:56   #11

This is getting way offtopic, so ending it all:
First of all i live in europe, and hacking a gaming server wouldn't give me any trouble at all with the law.
Secondly, i'm not interested in hacking any server, just wanted to know if there was any simple way of editing hp. That question has been answered, so end of conversation from my end.
Old 08/09/2008, 01:15   #12

Btw, kiki, hacking the CIA and hacking Acclaim is way too different. The CIA has government funding. They'll sue whoever is a threat (if even that, they'll prob screw you behind the law). Acclaim is a money-hungry company. It won't sue unless it knows it will get money back from it. Lawsuits cost a lot >.> **** lawyers, give me your money....and your Porsche :O
Old 08/09/2008, 19:22   #13

LOL i tried to change Carbons HP to 1 and it work he has unlimited health lol. Later i try to set his hp to 100 maybe it will work..
Old 08/09/2008, 21:44   #14

elite*gold: 20
I tried setting it to 1 and other low number a while ago. Log on the mob hp bar is completely black but when attack and kill. They have the same hp so its server sided. For csv at lease.
Old 08/11/2008, 07:15   #15

If you were to read that is what i said it is server sided and you cant change it unless you do it serversided but then when you do that it changes it for every one.