Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

leveling partner/help?

Discussion on leveling partner/help? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
leveling partner/help?

Hey guys,

Well, just finally made it to level 95, and went into the Tomb of black dragon, and came across a summy who was mass spawning Odead's dragon things.

This was on the DKsquare server, so it was empty and just me and him, but he didn't reply.

Just wondering if anyone here has andrew hacks, with a level 95+ summy and has access to the secret server, and they can add me in-game or on skype so we can go level together, really need to join a party with mass spawn.

Anyone around to give me a hand ?

btw, I also have andrew hacks, so im not after stealing the exp, combined we will produce more mass spawned mobs = more exp.
Old 11/25/2011, 15:31   #2

Give me it and i will help u DD
Old 11/25/2011, 19:49   #3

I can't just buy it, you keep asking for hacks on every post, if you just paid for them you would realise it's worth paying for.
Old 11/25/2011, 21:24   #4

my little summ is 89 now tomorrow i will make it 95 and i will come with u if u are on helion we can also go on helion server to do this ****
Old 11/25/2011, 22:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfulll View Post
my little summ is 89 now tomorrow i will make it 95 and i will come with u if u are on helion we can also go on helion server to do this ****
Yeah, I'll pm you my in-game name and skype.

Anyone else interested, post on here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for leveling partner Hellion!
01/26/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Heya all, killerrober3 here! im looking for a lvling partner in Hellion that is lvl 60+, i am a lvl 7X Aloken, using CE, (skillhack, VAC, etc.) Im looking for someone who is active and always in a happy mood! :) if YOU are that person please PM me, with your MSN and your character name so we can level together in Crespo or everywhere else! Thanks for your time! bye!
leveling partner gesucht
05/08/2007 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
nabend, jo, da der serverstart von festung der stürme ziehmlich gut angefangen hat, sich das bild im nachhinein aber stark änderte in form von server ist tot, werde ich nun auf einen anderen realm erneut von 1-70 leveln. dafür suche ich einen aktiven mitstreiter der plan hat und sehr viel zeit hat! ferien oder urlaub oder arbeitslos wären top :bandit: auf welchen server wir durchstarten können wir dann im icq verhandeln.. ebenso welche rassen/klassen kombi wir fahren. aber bitte nur...
Leveling an archer with CO Partner
07/25/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
First,Take a club , poleaxe , glaive Then go wine zone (be sure u take 1 DMG ! ) After you do all these steppes , you must download the latest version of CO PARTNER , after you do that , enable it and bang ! you lvl alot without having to get out of winezone for arrows and bla bla .. :P You must only go out of ther for dura , (be sure u repair the items before u go there) And u can make alot of cash too ! Go metzone with the melee weapon of your choice ( be sure u get 1dmg from the...
XP skill leveling wit conquer partner
04/05/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
Not really that hard all u have to do is click on plvl clik ur class type then put mobs on ElfApes or something but u donthave to be in ac or whatever. go somewhere quite and start Co partner and it will do ur exp skill instead of leaving a coin on F1