Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about USA folder

Discussion on about USA folder within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about USA folder

Oh well, its quite a long time ago since I pld 2moons. Back then I could simply edit the data.pak, picked out the mobs I wanted to behave in a certain way etc.
Few hours of editing and it was done, no download needed.
Now that Im back this USA folder thingy seems to be the only way to get vac working again. I wouldnt mind editing all the ***** myself again, but I dont quite get this USA folder thingy. And the search function shows numberous threads, but all just small .rars to download and no explanation what the usa folder actually does.
From the parts ive read so far, the usa folder simply is the data.pak but unpacked. Is that correct? If so, what program should I use to unpack it.
And why even rename it to USA folder? Well next step would be getting the right version, thats no prob for me, done numberous times. Tried alot to get the argate bug working again back then
Anyway what Im saying is, I can edit all the data.pak stuff myself (I only need the dungeons), but appearantly thats only working with this usa folder thingy which I dont have a clue of. Anyone in the mood of helping out again?

I hope I dont seem like a leecher, but I guarantee I dont even want to use all these hacks you already provided here. I simply need a starterhelp with this folder. Help ver appreciated =)
Old 07/29/2008, 17:33   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Please have an attention about the section you're posting in.

Some areas are marked as No-Question, some other are marked as Release and so on.

If you want to sell something look in our blackmarket you can find here:

Please read also our forum-rules.

You can find them here:

Your posting has been moved into the correct Board.

Best regards
Old 07/29/2008, 18:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
Sorry for posting in the wrong section. I just found the unpacker in the stickies and unpacked it. Ill now try to do the rest by myself, wich me luck