Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idiotic leechers

Discussion on Idiotic leechers within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Idiotic leechers

(I am also a leecher) anyway, i see way too much "noob dun ks" being said from hacker to another hacker. Then one of them decides to start pk. Regardless of who wins, or runs, one or both will shout the other person's name calling him a hacker. Seriously, what the ****? you are hacking, decide to intiiate pk, get killed, and call the other person a hacker when you are dead at the map's edge.

Don't be stupid, the more hacker names people see, the faster they are going to be patched. Dont leech if you are going to **** it up for everyone else.

ive had my name been shout out by hackers more than legits...
Old 07/27/2008, 01:03   #2

yeah i find it annoying to, if they do shout out just say print screen it noob or stfu talking about it, and they normaly shut up about it
Old 07/27/2008, 01:11   #3

elite*gold: 20
Lol i get pked all the time becuase they always say its their spawn when i was there over 30 min Always threaten me with the ss **** and calling names out loud XD It always happen when they failed to pk.
Old 07/27/2008, 02:04   #4

I havent experienced this in 2moons yet cuz back when i used to play and when i quit 2moons bots were barely being released.

But yeah same as in cabal online. Seems to me like that person wants to be the only one to be able to use the hack. It always happened in cabal. Either that person tries to pk you or reports you.
Old 07/27/2008, 02:48   #5

elite*gold: 20
I want 2moons to patch the vac cuz I would love to see their so call "pro vacer" Their the one who usally spam the web with question like, " help me make it work plz?" or even " make me vac work again plz"
Old 07/27/2008, 09:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareaga View Post
(I am also a leecher) anyway, i see way too much "noob dun ks" being said from hacker to another hacker. Then one of them decides to start pk. Regardless of who wins, or runs, one or both will shout the other person's name calling him a hacker. Seriously, what the ****? you are hacking, decide to intiiate pk, get killed, and call the other person a hacker when you are dead at the map's edge.

Don't be stupid, the more hacker names people see, the faster they are going to be patched. Dont leech if you are going to **** it up for everyone else.

ive had my name been shout out by hackers more than legits...
the point is that u r the leecher that u r talking about.... r u so dumb that u must vac where every1 can see u??? why not use dungeon or some place where there r not so many ppl?he should PK u & u should PK him so every1 can see u & then ban u cozz both of u VAC IN PUBLIC so every1 can see that u r vacing u & ruin other ppl fun who do it more silently....
Old 07/27/2008, 12:50   #7

1-If ur so worried about ss go to the dungeon(thats what i always do)

2-If u hate the pk system go to play any other game

3-EMO KID grow up
Old 07/27/2008, 15:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezoya View Post
1-If ur so worried about ss go to the dungeon(thats what i always do)

2-If u hate the pk system go to play any other game

3-EMO KID grow up
U are the EMO kid here.
Old 07/27/2008, 16:40   #9

the solution to all problems:
create a hack that makes crash all ppl in ur map exept u... noone can ss....
create it and be happy!
Old 07/27/2008, 17:04   #10

Quote:
the solution to all problems:
create a hack that makes crash all ppl in ur map exept u... noone can ss....
create it and be happy!
1.lol

2.any one playing dekaron ? can u help me lvl in python or some other place cuz im lvl 1 and it sucks XD