Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisibility?

Discussion on Invisibility? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invisibility?

hello people,
my concept of attaining an invisible hack is that you have to get the speed up onto your armour. for example: all weapons have attack speed
what we need to get to attain invisible hack is that we need to have speed into our armour too. but the question is, how?

i have been looking into itemarmour.csv itemweapon.csv and monster.csv and have been trying to look for a difference that i can make to get the "speed option" out into the armour.

when you go to usa/shared/item/itemweapon.csv and change the "wear:speed" of the weapons , i realise that my attack speed on my weapon when i log in changes too
however, when i add "wear:speed" to my itemarmour.csv, nothing actually happens other than running with invisible hack. so as long as we can get the speed onto the armour as an option , invisible hack should be able to be obtained

well thats my logic and i am working on that , so please correct me if im wrong. i have been racking my brains for a pretty long time so i decided i need some help. hopefully the secret to premanant invisible hack can be obtained!

i have to give my thanks to 50cent1234 for his tutorials that gave me this idea . please drop your sugggestions here people. hope to see reply soon!
and thanks me if i gave you any ideas heehee
Old 07/19/2008, 20:05   #2

me and 50cent have figured out as much
and if u look a bit more into it ull find more stuff
GL
Old 07/19/2008, 22:59   #3

Ja thats right. Bedidu and me we worked quite a lot together. Its very interesting. Im taking a more near look into also atm.
Old 07/20/2008, 05:08   #4

wow so i see you guys have been working together . Must have found out quite a lot ? Anyway i wanted to say that i have been stuck here for quite some time and dont know where to move on next . Have been comparin the differences between itemarmour and itemweapon and trying to make up for the differences in the other csv but i dont know what to do now . Could you guys tell me where do i move on next ? Thanks
Old 07/20/2008, 10:32   #5

elite*gold: 20
umm if you make speed in armor its still not true invisibility your name isn't armor
Old 07/20/2008, 10:44   #6

For me the question is: What happens when we can do the Armor Invisibly.

The name still remanes? That would no advantage then.

Mmh. I found some stuff in itemarmor which could help me forward.
Old 07/20/2008, 10:53   #7

invisibility sounds handy if this will work 100%
and gratz to every1 working on this subject
Old 07/20/2008, 11:58   #8

i got in trouble for giving out some info on the invisibility...and ya caught up to
it..

but u guys are missing some step to it..that why ya are having problem with it

Old 07/20/2008, 13:53   #9

ohh yeah i didnt realise that , about my name haha! hmmm but i guess ill have to work on the armour first den go on to the name. hmmmm missing step? care to explain?
Old 07/20/2008, 17:29   #10

will cash item pet be invisible too?
Old 07/21/2008, 00:28   #11

yes it is possible because there is am cashitem.csv or something like that , that exists and if you know how to change the values to make yourself invisible , getting the pet invisible is possible too... I think
But making your pet invisible is not going to make much of a difference right ?
Old 07/21/2008, 09:49   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by klgw1992 View Post
yes it is possible because there is am cashitem.csv or something like that , that exists and if you know how to change the values to make yourself invisible , getting the pet invisible is possible too... I think
But making your pet invisible is not going to make much of a difference right ?
it wouldn't be cashitem.csv it would be a .csv which is to do with the pet only i think.
Old 07/21/2008, 11:18   #13

ohh yeah and i know which one that is i saw it before :]