Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Activate vac and wallhack in nunvice?

Discussion on Activate vac and wallhack in nunvice? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Activate vac and wallhack in nunvice?

I wonder if there is any way to activate the vac and wallhack that comes in the Deakaron EU al in one hack in dungeon?

Cuz atm im using 2 seperate dearkon EU, one ordinary, one with hack.

So if go infront of nunvice with "Normal" dekaron EU, and start the game with the "Hack" dekaron EU, i will draw my attention with nihils running around me :S

So is there any way i can activate the hack in dungeon?

Not in requies.
Old 07/11/2008, 12:55   #2

Use the CSV files and edit them ..
Here are lot of tuts of them, only have to look
Old 07/11/2008, 14:30   #3

What should i edit, nihils not to follow me?
Old 07/11/2008, 14:48   #4

Try this:

I hope it helps u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Activate Items???????????
02/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Haven't played CO for a month, installed win 7 and took a bit to get CO running again. Started playing today and I click on a pot and I get a message to activate it. I click ok and it does nothing. Same with scrolls. WTF is this?
[Release] Activate/Un-Activate NPC by Command.
12/11/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
So ive seen alot of you wanted this, well here it is, coded this in about 4minutes total and never tested it,so you will probably be the first one. So, all you actually do is to make the server check if xxx is activated, if it is, it shows the real npc chat, if it isnt, it tells you that it isnt. And you activate/unactivate the xxx with a command. Well here you are: In General.cs , under : public static System.Timers.Timer Thetimer; public static bool CanTalkToNPC = false;
How do you activate guilds?
08/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Someone on a private server wants to kno how to activate guilds how do you activate guilds?
how to activate cheats?
06/02/2008 - WarRock - 4 Replies
:confused: how to activate cheats.do make me a tut please with a hack on it that you using pleas:D:rolleyes:
[Help] Using & Activate the AgBot
02/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello, I need some help using the AgBot, I've been loading and installing this new bot on my pc.. I follow all the instruction correctly, but when i'm in the sro i click the Start Bot button it won't work and attack...... Please somebody post the way to activate AgBot specificly and I need also somebody pls post how to make skill done and waypoint of hunting in the AgBot version...