Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron New Class - Aloken

Discussion on Dekaron New Class - Aloken within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/07/2008, 18:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emildo View Post
nope few years lol
It's a pity ... but true -.-
Old 07/07/2008, 18:50   #17

elite*gold: 0
Thanks a lot for info 'escappe.

But: They should make 2 classes in same time. Like in other games. When some game company add to game only one new char, every one looks same on spot . But still cool koreans work on!

gl&hf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about Aloken Class?
01/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
I find one serverfile names Replaced_Alloken_from_Segnale in Browsing Replaced_Alloken_from_Segnale - DKundergroud.org File Database it serverfile have aloken Class? if it's aloken serverfile How to use this file?
How can "Aloken" text be removed from common class items?
08/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
When you see in the info tag of a common used, by all classes, item you see that it has Aloken in the description tag. Anyone knows how to remove the Aloken string? I searched in data/script/string for Aloken string but didn't get it :(
dekaron class????
07/12/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
The total 6class bays 7class the method which does there to make be will be able to select to inform this will be able to select to the class creation window
Which dekaron has the aloken?
04/04/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Could you tell me which has it and how to register for it? please and thank you!
[Vid] New Class Aloken
07/15/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ0PQ3HpBSU http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=6UBZxESuUWI Wow I like it ... :eek: Amazing! I know here where another Thread about it, but I don't saw any Vids ...