Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help noob question

Discussion on help noob question within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help noob question

hi i finally got a hack working (thanks mcpat)but i dont know how to turn it off, like if i want to play and dont want to vac.. the hack i got was
Old 07/01/2008, 09:41   #2

just read the instructions or pm the person who posted it
Old 07/01/2008, 18:12   #3

elite*gold: 20
its easy and lol you cant turn vac / waa /speed on and off by a click of a keystroke lol but you can exit 2moons and edit it out. Or heres what I did. Make another 2moon folder and copy humm let me say that again COPY it to the new folder you made. * Ya most of you would just drag the **** 2moon folder to the new one and be like wtf noob it no work fu fu x.x or something like that XD* After that either go into the normal path of 2moon which is c:\program\Acclaim or the new path ( Where ever you made the new folder ) Go in and delete the usa folder.

Now you have 2 folder. One is legit and the other is hacking XD.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2008, 22:40   #4

thats why i prefer USA folder instead of that because u just remove data folder when u dont wanna hack... (i guess i like dragging better kiki) =)