Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruins/Space wit lvl 130- My status of work

Discussion on Ruins/Space wit lvl 130- My status of work within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ruins/Space wit lvl 130- My status of work

hi all,

im not sure who is actually working on this problem, but i would like to work on it together with others, i wasted TONS of hours ( didnt count ) on how to understand the pakfile concerning this problem.

i tryed following things:
- exchange lines at teleporter ( not the strings but the table with the original values loaded into the string pattern )
- changed values for the usual portals from one map to the other
- changed the values where you get portaled from 0:0, both into ruins or space data found in the file too

but all those changes didnt actually changed what they were supposed to, the actualy values were still in same place like before - means even if teleporter showed curzed maze or whatever, it still portaled me to the spot which got replaced.

This are only rough explainations understood by those, who already tryed or still trying to make it to work themselves.

Please pm or post if you got any further ideas on what to try or if you want to join the team working on this.
Old 06/30/2008, 04:26   #2

elite*gold: 20
if you do work it out please do not post it pub, we already have it in UG and don't want them to edit it out so we can no longer go there.
Old 06/30/2008, 07:22   #3

If the discovery is to great. Pm one of the mod and ask if you can post x.x Just to be safe......
Old 06/30/2008, 10:49   #4

elite*gold: 0
hehe
well for now im just looking for someone to join me in doing my work, cause it seems there still something left to look at ^^
Old 06/30/2008, 17:23   #5

I can tell you that ur missing a lots of stuff. Oh if you in anyway find out. Dont post it to the public.