Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

monster editor bug

Discussion on monster editor bug within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
monster editor bug

yes when i use the monster editor from the other forums it says there was a error loading my data.pak file help please?
Old 06/28/2008, 03:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
Monster editor DO NOT WORK. Try reading the WHOLE forums next time from w.e you got ur monster editor from. Either look at the date. Mostly it will tell you that its old. Then read the post. It will tell you if it work or not. XD
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Monster Editor ?
06/25/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
can sumone like edit me like a Lizardman gives like 75k exp and 20k dil coz i cant find my data,pak
help.. monster editor
06/28/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
i have soome problem in the monster editor when i ry to use it is say m some errror who can help me plz?
Monster Editor Help
03/06/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hello, May someone give me a quick tut on how to use Monster Editor the RIGHT WAY XD. I think im doing something wrong I downloaded the program, attached it to data.pak, and there we go Then I Altered all the things i want ( Changed exp, drop gold, ect... ) I Click save, and it said file saved! I go in the game, NOTHING happens XD IDK what the problem is but maybe if someone can give me a quick tutorial on how to use it or something like that Thank you
I need a lil help with monster editor
01/10/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
What # should i put to make range attack follow me but cant attack me? please help.
I nd help with Monster editor
01/06/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
When i hit save in monster editor there pops up an error "Run-Time Error '75' path/file access error What can i do =:confused::confused: