Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

noobs,kiddys and leechers

Discussion on noobs,kiddys and leechers within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
noobs,kiddys and leechers

for all you stupid 1-post-leecher who are just acting like little children:
stop acting so rude in high-level maps!!!
i'm so ******* tired of you stupid...REALLY STUPID leechers to come to dungeons or to any other "outside-of-the-map" and start killing people (like me) just to get the dragon or to get the mob.
****. what's wrong with you jerks??
if there is already someone, just go ******* search for another place!!
THIS is why i say "Hack should go PRIVATE and ONLY PRIVATE

Hatelist:
"Gaabriiela"
"Chronuz"
"Ravegirl"
People like those should NOT get any hacks and really hould not be allowed to play!!!!!
Old 06/27/2008, 17:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol...why cant you just kill them then? how are you that weak to die to them?

i love when people attack me. they become purple and die in a second.

buy yeah, i have no problem with hackers being around me, but when they start ksing and taking the mobs i had before them it becomes an issue
Old 06/27/2008, 17:39   #3

what about being a full SPR magician?
and when you'Re attacked by some stupid lv 122 noobs like Gaabriiela because they are too stupid to make the dragon spawn hatchling more quick..
what about if you're leveling AFK?
do i need a ******* noob to kill me?
i'm really tired of these ******* noobs...really.. if they enjoy the hacks, and use them, they should ******* STICK TOGETHER and not killing everybody else on the map who's vac hacking...
Old 06/27/2008, 17:50   #4

thats why i say dont make things public anymore, the people who hacked before will get it to work again anyway....

but these 1-click dl hacks just do not bring us any further - there just too many kids who cant hack responsible, favnils are gone 24/7

only help people who seem to be trustable, and then keep it private by talkin via PM

PLZ - DO NOT POST ANY VAC TUTORIALS PUBLIC IN FUTURE
Old 06/27/2008, 18:18   #5

haha when i see a hacker i either
A. make frinds with them , kill my mob, and go to another srver or
B. invite them to my hacker guild ^_^
Old 06/27/2008, 18:57   #6

Ya alots of vac are stupid. Sometimes I get like a whisper saying he got a ss when I saw him vacing. I am soooo agree with the " stop posting 1 click dl " just give out tutorials but dont give much infomation on it. Let them use their freaking brain for once >.>
Old 06/28/2008, 01:33   #7

yeh just give tuts how, and people who will put in the effort and hopefully learn something by doing that. this would bring more hacks cause if they find out how to do it too, they're more likely to try and find out more hacks by messing with values and such.

but just uplaoding a folder already made so all they have to do is stick it in, won't help bring out new hacks and will just get patched more quickly. casue as son as people start being stupid with hacks, thats when people get caught and when too many are doing it thats when acclaim patches it.
Old 06/28/2008, 03:40   #8

<3 hackers that wanna keel ea other its like EPIC FAILUREZ.
Old 06/28/2008, 03:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
casue as son as people start being stupid with hacks, thats when people get caught and when too many are doing it thats when acclaim patches it.
XD ever saw vacer pking near crevic dun using wall hack XD
Old 06/28/2008, 05:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
XD ever saw vacer pking near crevic dun using wall hack XD
yes i have and draco too >.<
Old 06/28/2008, 17:53   #11

is here anybody called Chronuz??
if yes, that mofu should get banned!! aqnother stupid jealous kiddo.. aaargh.. i*'m sooo tired of those nooobs :-!
Old 06/28/2008, 18:51   #12

Yea I hate when people take your spot but hey everyone needs to be extra careful.
My 118 Bagi friend got banned in tomb because the VGM's are actually using invisibility/speed/wall hack to catch them now. This isnt right well first off because there a vgm and this is the only way to catch them. So just watch your back guys. Two of my high lvl friends got banned.
Old 06/29/2008, 15:41   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
what about being a full SPR magician?
and when you'Re attacked by some stupid lv 122 noobs like Gaabriiela because they are too stupid to make the dragon spawn hatchling more quick..
what about if you're leveling AFK?
do i need a ******* noob to kill me?
i'm really tired of these ******* noobs...really.. if they enjoy the hacks, and use them, they should ******* STICK TOGETHER and not killing everybody else on the map who's vac hacking...
that's true botter
I h8 ppl like that also
But try it like this if ur a summy use skill hack and ull see them dying like flies

Quote:
Yea I hate when people take your spot but hey everyone needs to be extra careful.
My 118 Bagi friend got banned in tomb because the VGM's are actually using invisibility/speed/wall hack to catch them now. This isnt right well first off because there a vgm and this is the only way to catch them. So just watch your back guys. Two of my high lvl friends got banned.

If you <3 money go there and get an acc!

PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED OUT
Who the hell would hack its way from 90+ or even at the very max 102+ ?
Old 06/29/2008, 19:15   #14

oh oh I thought you were talking about me, but gaabriellaa whoever that lvl 122 is, isnt me. I was going to say what did i ever do but just happens somebody else has a similar name. No wonder some are rude as maybe I should think about changing my name while post count is low.
Old 06/29/2008, 19:41   #15

Yea do that