Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

noobs,kiddys and leechers

Discussion on noobs,kiddys and leechers within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/01/2008, 05:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
i wish they check 3.03 soon so that only the unpacking method will work .. that s when whoever can do will shine
Old 07/01/2008, 07:27   #17

that is why bots should not be that easy for kids to get their hands on....
Old 07/01/2008, 07:54   #18

elite*gold: 20
lol I see plenty of stupid vacer doing their vac on main path of where you go from python castle gate to crevic XD I mean run there legally x.x I have seen plenty of em vacing there and the funny last night I was on my way to do crevic run and was on normal mode x.x ( Didnt wanna exit and login again before reaching crevic ) A **** vacer was vacing in the long main path where we always get rape by slow arrow from archers. She has 2 mob left but I can clearly saw her using vac since mob are running around me not hitting me. I stand still took a look. There she was vacing mob then come near me and start killing them........
Old 07/01/2008, 18:45   #19

that sounds good lets shut down the site to stop "noob hackers".This is a game yes a ******* GAME.this site is dead anyway
Old 07/01/2008, 18:51   #20

If this site is dead why you bother come ?
Old 07/01/2008, 19:11   #21

love to see u "pro hackers" whining
Old 07/01/2008, 19:36   #22

This is a great site. Just too bad many are abusing such gifts that are given to the public. GMs are out in force now and even added more VGMs to patrol areas so if you are stupid and dont think you will be caught well no pitty on you.

Hacks, exploits, bugs, cheats, are all meant to have an advantage and to do it discreetly. The reason why I cant get much help to get mine working is because of you idiots doing exactly what the OP said.

Like you all laugh when you vac most of the mobs from the legit players doing CQs in draco. You wont even be kind enough to kill them so they will respawn you just basically just destroyed the shard for alot of legit players.

In conclusion, I love hacks and enjoy them but there is a time and place for them. Just cause you hacked in open areas and not get caught doesnt mean you will never get caught. Be smart and more important be good to the legit players and if you vac a zone be kind enough to kill them all. It seriously will only take 30 seconds to a 1 minute to kill everything with speed hack so why destroy the whole zone just to run places.
Old 07/02/2008, 18:06   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
Hatelist:
"Gaabriiela"
"Chronuz"
"Ravegirl"
Are those IGN's?
Old 07/02/2008, 18:09   #24

Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalThief View Post
Are those IGN's?
yes they are ^^
i'll keep up posting ingame names. jsut for the fact that any GM may see this and ban them, and for people stop acting so rude.. they don't want to see their names in this list