Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Python PK bot

Discussion on Python PK bot within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Python PK bot

any ideas on how to get into Python on SIZ?

There is a bot that kills (one hit in my case), every char or bot that comes through the gate.
Old 09/28/2011, 23:07   #2

turn off cheats.. go into python.. than open client with hacks .. u should survive if u go into withouth hacks
Old 09/29/2011, 01:38   #3

dahhhhh change the server
Old 09/29/2011, 13:41   #4

elite*gold: 29
get scrolls and teleport to 95+ map and then you can get back to python....
Old 09/29/2011, 15:22   #5

Have is that bot on the DKSquare server? (I haven't played for a while so I don't know if it still works xD) Anyway use that server to hack, and yeah enter without hacks and you shouldn't die xD.
Old 10/01/2011, 15:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko100 View Post
turn off cheats.. go into python.. than open client with hacks .. u should survive if u go into withouth hacks
even if i'm not hacking, i die

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNoLikeTrollZ View Post
get scrolls and teleport to 95+ map and then you can get back to python....
how do i do that lol, i'm a total noob. I just go loa-draco-requies-avalon or python. Don't even know what DK server is for

BTW, now there is the same situation at Bingo in requies, so i can't get into avalon
Old 10/02/2011, 07:47   #7

its not a bot that kills people, its noob hackers who dont kill the mobs on them before leaving the map. the mobs get scattered off map (seems invisible) but the server recognizes them as at the tele or gate. so when you tele into python, the server sees a bunch of mobs standing there stuck. and they attack and kill you. your best bet is to try different server. maybe you get lucky and someone will kill them. but garuntee they will be back next day cuz there are alot of noob hackers.
Thanks
1 User