Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speedhack + Mobkilling = Slow?

Discussion on Speedhack + Mobkilling = Slow? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Speedhack + Mobkilling = Slow?

Yo I'm wondering why the mobs are running faaar away when I use double speed and try to kill em. Everytime I stand still all mobs are running so far away I cant kill em.

When I dont use wallhack and I run towards a wall all mobs are exactly on me. Also with 1x speed its easy to kill em.

Is tehre anything or any value I can chance that mobs sop on me when I stop running? or do they always run around like hell?
Old 06/18/2008, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
when u use double speed change the DWMoveDelay in ai/info.csv to 100
Old 06/19/2008, 12:55   #3

doesnt make any difference.. mobs still running around and far away like ****.

Always when I wanna kill the mobs they are running around like fools in all possible directions.
Old 06/19/2008, 15:25   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
when u use double speed change the DWMoveDelay in ai/info.csv to 100
if u decrease the value by too much (for example 100) your client will crash VERY often. keep it at 700 max.. depends on which pc you have.

Quote:
doesnt make any difference.. mobs still running around and far away like ****.

Always when I wanna kill the mobs they are running around like fools in all possible directions.
that's odd.. usually when you change your character speed, the mob "vaccum" doesn't change.
if you raised the mob-speed aswell, you'll have to decrease it.. else you won't get any positive result..
Old 06/21/2008, 20:28   #5

how do you use speedhack? i saw someone running very fast and lure mobs and the mobs run very fast towars him like 0.1 seconds time and its really fast. anyone knows how to do it?
Old 06/22/2008, 04:54   #6

Thanks Master shouter =)
Old 06/22/2008, 09:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by koda88 View Post
how do you use speedhack? i saw someone running very fast and lure mobs and the mobs run very fast towars him like 0.1 seconds time and its really fast. anyone knows how to do it?

learn too