Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mass spawn question

Discussion on Mass spawn question within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mass spawn question

This question has never been asked at this section, so I'm gonna do it.

I don't know how to mass spawn, I've been told that you need 2 members to mass spawn? Is that correct?

For example if I want to mass Oread I will need 2 members, with both mass spawn hack on?

Please provide me with some more information, because I don't want to do it wrong and fck it up for other people that already know how to!

Thanks,
Larsks
Old 09/16/2011, 15:22   #2

hmm u need 2 players to mass spawn oread, but i dont know if they must to have both mass spawn. (also with summoner u can mass spawn alone if u have a summoned pet :P )
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2011, 16:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiou View Post
hmm u need 2 players to mass spawn oread, but i dont know if they must to have both mass spawn. (also with summoner u can mass spawn alone if u have a summoned pet :P )
Thanks, I'm leveling my summoner atm so that will come in handy.
Old 09/16/2011, 16:44   #4

there is a way u can make it one, there is a column in the .csv file that u need to change for mass spawn (second to last column i belive, column name is something with 'pc' in the middle)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2011, 19:23   #5

thanks for your advice, but I'm using CE tables
Old 09/17/2011, 19:53   #6

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Then you do need two people, if you'd use CSV you could edit it and solo the boss you need.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2011, 21:54   #7

well if your using andrew bypass then it should be working now, He just updated the mass spawn for 1 person for all boss so go tested out ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2011, 09:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyx View Post
well if your using andrew bypass then it should be working now, He just updated the mass spawn for 1 person for all boss so go tested out ^^
haha, yeah I'm using andrew's version, and it works splendid.
Here we go 160+

Thanks for the nice reactions guys, this topic can be closed now!