Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with my segnale bot

Discussion on Help with my segnale bot within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with my segnale bot

Hello,
Im using TzPhQy 1.7 to lvl my seg but i think its very slow. I know segnale isnt character for botting, its basic build stats for wep req and rest to heal so she can easy kill penrils but I think its too slow. Where can I bot her at lvl 37-50? I was thinking about parca but there are so many other bots and she cant kb mobs. Help me plz.
Old 06/15/2008, 21:10   #2

Received Thanks: 3,513
* if you don't mind using free restat later, put all into DEX + weapon SPR reqiurements and don't worry about HEAL

* Castor/Norak 1st/2nd floor, try to keep away from "main" passages and rooms where real people usually AoE

* Bot uses no-aggro hack, so you shouldn't worry about kb and hp. I recommend Algols/Lasputin flailers/Sorcerers on 2nd floor, as you may also get legendary item from these monsters
Old 06/15/2008, 22:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebular View Post
* if you don't mind using free restat later, put all into DEX + weapon SPR reqiurements and don't worry about HEAL

* Castor/Norak 1st/2nd floor, try to keep away from "main" passages and rooms where real people usually AoE

* Bot uses no-aggro hack, so you shouldn't worry about kb and hp. I recommend Algols/Lasputin flailers/Sorcerers on 2nd floor, as you may also get legendary item from these monsters
Oki tyvm i hope my seg will reach lvl 40 this night lol so after that i will go castor or norak.
BTW if ur seg with same IGN as this nick i think i saw u in game hehe
Old 06/16/2008, 19:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebular View Post

Are u sure the TzPhQy 1.7 bot uses non-aggro hack? im asking 'cause my segnale bot already died a lot, and it was the monsters that killed her.
Old 06/16/2008, 19:20   #5

Received Thanks: 3,513
No-aggro will fail if there are real people nearby
Old 06/16/2008, 22:51   #6

Dunno bout no-aggro, but my bot is leveling fine. lvl 53 and still botting at frozen(gonna do that till 55 then go norak 2 and get parties)....it was slow till 30 but it gets faster. bro's azure knight went from 45-52 in day or so and mine went twice as slow but im getting more exp now for some reason. i would bot at norak/castor 2 but theres usually tons of bots already there, and people(like me) sometimes pk :P