Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GMs

Discussion on GMs within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GMs

does anyone have any idea where the GMs are located in the world? im just wondering so i know good times to hack
Old 09/07/2011, 01:41   #2

Dekaron doesn't have any active GM @ the moment. The are planning to close the servers before the end of the year, because of cheaters.
Old 09/07/2011, 03:24   #3

who told you that ?
Old 09/07/2011, 03:36   #4

yes they do. i got banned twice
Old 09/07/2011, 05:47   #5

cooltime what u mean u got banned twice only u two account that u had got banned but what u mean they will close the servers that mean we will lose our characters?

i dont really think they are planning to close the servers what is gonna happen then?
Old 09/07/2011, 10:45   #6

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipersMu View Post
Dekaron doesn't have any active GM @ the moment. The are planning to close the servers before the end of the year, because of cheaters.
don't talk about things which you don't know.

@ OP

GameHi is an US company.

i think this should help you to know where and when they are working.
Old 09/07/2011, 10:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11122233 View Post
don't talk about things which you don't know.

@ OP

GameHi is an US company.

i think this should help you to know where and when they are working.
moron.
gamehi is not US company
Old 09/07/2011, 10:54   #8

Look at the financial report Gamehi Kr, Game Hi Global and then you see. The decreasing of servers population. No GH cash, no servers, lack of profits, only losses. A year ago it was about 10 GM's now maybe 5. GH global fired about 10 people from the developer team. That team had about 20-30 peopel working on new content. GH has no plans to hire anyone new only cut the cost of DK Global service.
Maybe GH will sell the distribution rights to someone else??

Time to start looking for a new game to hack in. Slow lvling is a waste of time.
Old 09/07/2011, 11:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipersMu View Post
Look at the financial report Gamehi Kr, Game Hi Global and then you see. The decreasing of servers population. No GH cash, no servers, lack of profits, only losses. A year ago it was about 10 GM's now maybe 5. GH global fired about 10 people from the developer team. That team had about 20-30 peopel working on new content. GH has no plans to hire anyone new only cut the cost of DK Global service.
Maybe GH will sell the distribution rights to someone else??

Time to start looking for a new game to hack in. Slow lvling is a waste of time.
that's only speculation.
you never know what can happen or not.
Old 09/07/2011, 12:08   #10

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
(I'm afraid to lie, my understanding of the "human" timeline might be a bit off)
Gamehi is owned by nexon and dekaron is gamehi's best game with a huge playerbase, so shutting it down seems unlikely. Plus, while Kr dekaron exists and brings new updates to the global version we're safe. The reason they fired those workers a year ago must have been Dekaron 2, the game was almost completed but gamehi was appointed to work with something else and scrap that project.

Oh, and get back to the subject. Gm's are usualy near bosses that hackers can use to mass spawn, or in other places that are filled with hackers. The truth is, they're offline untill someone tells them to do this or that.
Old 09/07/2011, 12:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
(I'm afraid to lie, my understanding of the "human" timeline might be a bit off)
Gamehi is owned by nexon and dekaron is gamehi's best game with a huge playerbase, so shutting it down seems unlikely. Plus, while Kr dekaron exists and brings new updates to the global version we're safe. The reason they fired those workers a year ago must have been Dekaron 2, the game was almost completed but gamehi was appointed to work with something else and scrap that project.

Oh, and get back to the subject. Gm's are usualy near bosses that hackers can use to mass spawn, or in other places that are filled with hackers. The truth is, they're offline untill someone tells them to do this or that.

more or less, i agree with you.