Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gameguard bypass virus warning

Discussion on gameguard bypass virus warning within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
gameguard bypass virus warning

hey everybody. iīve got a virus warning since the last update of avast when i start the game. should i take care? is there anyway to repair it?
(avast canīt repair it)
Old 06/10/2008, 21:57   #2

you need to give us more information, the name of virus, what type of virus does gameguard detects?
Old 06/10/2008, 22:11   #3

D:\Games\2 Moons\bin\GameGuard\NPSCAN.DES
typ: win32 Trojan gen
VPS Version: 080610-0, 10.06.2008
Programm: Avast Antivir
Old 06/10/2008, 22:59   #4

again somebody hacked 2 moons so watch out my main account was hacked im trying to get back my accounts
Old 06/10/2008, 23:09   #5

i didnīt download any new hacking software - iīd just stick to what i use since 2 months or something...
but since the virus update today i canīt start 2 moons with the . i have to shut off the programm to start but i didnīt log in yet cause iīm a little bit scared.
what do you think?
Old 06/11/2008, 09:12   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
don't worry.
i had the same virus warning.
after that, i erased the virus, and i used the OFFICIAL gameguard, and i noticed that the official gameguard has the same "virus". don't worry. it's no virus ^^
Old 06/11/2008, 09:17   #7

hmm.. i didn't realize that method still worked, Anyway back when that was the method I used i would have to turn off my virus-scanner's "real time protection" It allowed me to run it. There was a downside to this. One time i forgot to turn it back on(actually i probably forgot several times) low and behold something ate several important files. So I guess what I am saying is you can turn off your anti-virus, but be **** sure you remember to turn it back it on.
Old 06/12/2008, 02:13   #8

ok for all having the same problem - itīs fixed with the newest anti virus update.
ty all for your advise!