Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dual clienting

Discussion on Dual clienting within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dual clienting

Hey guys could any1 point me in the direction or tell me how to run 2 dekarons both with csv hacks every time i try to run 2 the 2nd one starts up and crashes the 1st one and giving me an xigncode error could any please help much appreciated
Old 08/31/2011, 12:05   #2

make ur game open up in windowed mode
then when opening up the bypass, untick "autoclose launcher"
click "Launch" twice (or how ever many times u want)
then close reXIGNation
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/02/2011, 01:21   #3

elite*gold: 120
Thumbs up

Open 1st client
Press Alt+Control+Delete
Delete the xSherlock.exe process

Open 2nd client
Press Alt+Control+Delete
Delete the xSherlock.exe process

Do this same process for opening more clients
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2011, 11:27   #4

thanks heaps for your help guys works fine now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Multi/Dual Clienting patched ?
01/18/2010 - Flyff - 0 Replies
after 13th uptade dual loggin is not working ? maybe like hour and then i get "GameHack has found" any tips/ tricks ?
Dual Core or Quad Core for Multi-Clienting Games
10/31/2009 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
So I have recently found a buyer for my old processor and now and looking around to upgrade my processor for something with VT support. I know that the general rule is that higher clocked dual cores will outperform lower clocked quad cores in gaming. However this is only makes the assumption that you are gaming with a single game running. What I intend to do is run multiple games at once such as Mabinogi (2-3 clients) and Aion. I am still wondering whether this rule will still apply. ...
Help with Disabling GayGuard/Dual Clienting
11/09/2007 - Flyff - 0 Replies
I HATE GAMEGUARD so i call it gayguard which goes perfectly well I am wondering if anyone here can please give me a few headsup on how to disable it so i can dual log cuz i wanna use my rm to lvl :D but stupid gayguard keeps getting in the way.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Dual Clienting problems
10/19/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I run two lineage IIs on the same comp on a private server using the normal windowed mode that came with c3... when i run them both, if my characters are following each other, the bottom screen will blackscreen and that character will lose follow. Is there a program that makes windowed mode work like it used to? When i played a c2 server i could run both windowed and the 2nd one would never lag off. I recall the windowed mode having the boarders around it so you could drag the boxes, the one...
Dual clienting
09/30/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
how i can open linage2 twice on one computer ? :mofo: