Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Public Server?

Discussion on Public Server? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Public Server?

Hey, I've read alot about private 2moons/Dekaron servers and alot of people have talked about setting up their own. Personally I find it hard to believe any of them.

I am not going to say that I am going to set up a server, that would be a lie. I dont have the money or the resources.
I wonder if it would be possible for someone to set up a "propper" version like Acclaims 2moons or GameTribes Dekaron EU. I mean, is it possible to set up another Official Dekaron? Not some private server with 20xExp and a waiting line of 150 people waiting to play.

If it is legal to do so, I think it would be much more profitable to have an official launch of Closed Beta to attract attention, another big launch of Open Beta to bring users and then a final Launch of the live game with the KashShop to finally start bringing in the cash! Also, an Official version where users can buy in-game currency for quite cheap from the KashShop would make a lot of money.

What do you think? It would be a bigger investment but the rewards would also be greater.
Old 05/31/2008, 19:26   #2

u pay.. we'll do it
Old 06/01/2008, 16:21   #3

Why would you wanna do that? it would be exactly the same as normal Dekaron from GameHi and Acclaim...whats the point?
Old 06/01/2008, 18:21   #4

elite*gold: 20
lol i dont get it why another one ....
but as reported said ....u pay we do
Old 06/01/2008, 23:30   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
don'T forget that you'll have to pay for a good lawyer
acclaim will sue you if u make a "private" server public.
copyrights etc ^^

stick to the oficial one. because i think the only advantage of opening a new server is to crawl in the gm'S ***** and beg for free stuff like dil,xp or items/premium items
Old 06/08/2008, 17:35   #6

Ah I see...

BTW I wasn't saying I was going to do it Reporter4000. I was merely asking if it were possible. I guess it is...
Old 06/09/2008, 09:26   #7

That's why we don't get files from Acclaim, but from GameHI, or steal them from the chinese.. ^^

Don't need to worry, eventually, someone qualified enough to handle a server should be lying around.
Old 06/09/2008, 09:47   #8

*Hopes So*