Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crespo abys dungeon

Discussion on Crespo abys dungeon within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crespo abys dungeon

I cant find the moobs from crespo abys dungeon in the moobs list from data, i want to make them atack me, there is other place to edit them our what?
Old 08/24/2011, 14:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
better put 1 char without hack to can die .... MORE easy...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crespo Dungeon DC
01/19/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Heya all! i know that there are already alot of topics about it but im realy gettin pissed about this.... As u all know u get dc's as soon as u enter Crespo Dungeon. I am trying to figure out what the cause of the problem is, so first i thought that it where my VAC scripts, so i only used "Dungeon no DC VAC","Wallhack", "Auto Pots" and "Non-aggro" hack, as soon as i enter crespo i d/c... When i use: "VAC 1,2,3", "Auto Pots" and "Wallhack", i can come to about half of crespo dungeon, so i...
The Best Vac For Crespo Dungeon Without DC
01/16/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Well can anyone post here the best Vac Hack ( and No Aggro Maybe) which i can use it in Crespo DG Without DC
Crespo Dungeon DC
12/23/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hi, I have a problem with crespo dungeon. I'm trying to do it solo (with second acc) So i ran reXignation 1.54a and then i setupped the hacks in CE (vac/speedmob/speedchar/gmdetect/skillhacks) and i have logged into game. Then i ran another client same with reXignation 1.54a but i logged in without any hacks (it was seccond acc for pt). I created party invited all ok. So when i teleported to Crespo and joined Crespo dungeon B im in first room when i have to talk with NPC...
crespo dungeon?
12/21/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
ok sorry im such a noob, but really im going nuts, everytime i try to get scripts to crespo i get DC, and can somebody tell me with hack i should use in dungeon and with hacks i shouldnt. If somebody could be kind and give me all the scripts in this thread only for crespo dungeon please?
crespo dungeon bot
08/10/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hi i have a question: exists there any bot for crespo dungeon??? btw does someone have a working script for tzpqhqy´s or for the bot of cosmotunes bot??? if yes can someone send me the bot/script thankyou