Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Switching Siege owner's

Discussion on Switching Siege owner's within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Switching Siege owner's

Is there anyway to switch the siege owner's thro the DB? And if so how?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Switching X,Y Coordinates
03/10/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
I Don't know if many of you know this but if you go to 0,0 in some map you will teleport to another map. Well I found Out a way to change it from 0,0 to maby 50,50 so you won't have to get the wall hack. All you need to do is get the maplist.csv(its on these forums). Then put it into your data/share folder. Then open it up and scrool to where it says StartX, StartY. Under them both you see alot of 0's. All you have to do is change them to what you like. So for example it says StartX: 0 and...
Switching to katar for SB
07/29/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 5 Replies
I wonder if i can do something like that: I'm wearing combat knife and Valk Shield and when i use SB on someone it automatically changes to my infiltrator then back to ck and shield?
switching servers
07/03/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Is there away to be able to to switch servers with a client. I am using http://www.rebirthro.com/?p=mod&mod=agree which I play with 2 of my friends but I have a friend that plays http://www.newanimaro.com/info.php server. and was wondering if I can play different servers without have to download 2 of versions of the game?
Instance Switching
09/12/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
Some people originally thought "instance switching" was being able to switch the portals that let you into instances so that lets say the rfc actually sends you to molten core. That is incorrect, what instance switching really is making the inside of an instance into something else. Just go to the Terrain.wmo and start looking through and switching instances. SchoolofNecromany is Scholomance. And CavernsOfTime is Old Hillsbrad. I no longer own a copy of WoW so I can't make the...
Instance Switching
09/04/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Some people originally thought "instance switching" was being able to switch the portals that let you into instances so that lets say the rfc actually sends you to molten core. That is incorrect, what instance switching really is making the inside of an instance into something else. Just go to the Terrain.wmo and start looking through and switching instances. SchoolofNecromany is Scholomance. And CavernsOfTime is Old Hillsbrad. I no longer own a copy of WoW so I can't make the speech2.mpq...