Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about usa folder in crespo dungeon

Discussion on Question about usa folder in crespo dungeon within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about usa folder in crespo dungeon

Hi again guys, i have question. Im using the usa folder for vac hacking in crespo, but when i get to laiden he dont stop spawning egos, is there a way to make him stop, because at the end they are so many egos that my game frozes. Thanks in advance
Old 05/19/2008, 08:02   #2

lol.....kill take like 20 mobs after you kill it and then go again...
This is not a secportal ...that you can close or something like that. This USA folder change directly data.pak. And stay like that until you reistall the game i bealive....i had same problem but i learn how to deal with it...
Old 05/19/2008, 08:59   #3

Well yea, I got confused the first time, but now im getting use to it, if you unclicked laiden you are gonna have a hard time finding him again because they are like 30-40 egos, so thats my strategy. Thanks for your response.
Old 05/19/2008, 11:49   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
i will fix it when i am back from work.

Fixed. New file uploaded on the first page to fix the spawn rate.