Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chests drop Editing(Doubt)[BMR]

Discussion on Chests drop Editing(Doubt)[BMR] within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/26/2008, 09:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazman6117 View Post
sry CosmosTunes for this

BUT

i will have to stick up for him here seeing though we ARE a COMMUNITY of friends that HACK together not FLAME each other..................

and i will have to stick up for him SEEING THOUGH NO 1 ELSE WILL

isnt it strange AS SOON as he starts flaming others for NOT supporting him or for NOT even answering his simple LITTLE question every1 comes out of their little tiny shells that they like to call their own opinion and throw it at him like there's no tomorrow

but as soon as he asks you guys a question that's a different story....."we wont answer him and maybe he will go away" says people

sorry guys but i would have to agree with him.

the other day i tried helping the MOD's out by telling over 10 people yes 10 people that they had posted a post in the WRONG section and i got flamed from moderators for doing THEIR job..............

if only some1 had answered his question BEFORE he had to have ago at you to get an answer maybe he wouldn't of got an infraction and u guys WOULDN'T of gotten as angry as u are now.....................

and i DO NOT expect to get an infraction for this just because im sticking up for some1........IF i DO get 1 then i can see the person who does give it out to me is just a little kid doing it for HIS amusement............

NOW that i have gotten that off my chest i am now gonna go.
we just doing our jobs. well if you post in 10 topics "wrong section" it is like spam. sure u want to help us but this is the wrong way. just report the topics with the report button on the bottom of the post and we will handle it.

well he ask for chest drop changes and if no one knows he will not get an answer ... and dont be angry if you get no answer. and if someone insult other he will get an infraction. its very easy