Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster walk speed

Discussion on Monster walk speed within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster walk speed

does this trigger autoban in 3.0.3 and if it doesnt, whats the max u can set it to?
Old 05/17/2008, 20:14   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
just try it out urself with a noob account. I wont set it higher then 24 (its lvl 4 of character run speed)
Old 05/17/2008, 20:37   #3

hmm just tested it out b4 seems fine for now, but who knows might get banned later. gotta wait and see, i'll post results.

EDIT-when you set the speed too high you get a HUGE amount of lag. i tried setting it to around 20 and my ms went up to around 20k.
Old 05/17/2008, 23:04   #4

it's been 5 hours and i haven't been banned yet.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to search walk speed ?
04/14/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
:rtfm:pro help me ! how to search walk speed with UCE or MHS !!! can u make flash turial ???? or show me picture !!!! Thanks much !
Walk Speed in Speed hack
02/25/2010 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Hello, I was thinking if there was a way to have the run speed and walk speed to be 2 different things. Like: when I run to example: Tomb or Maze I will have on run speed. But: when I am Luring I use walk, but the mobs are abit faster then me, so is it possible to make the walkspeed faster, or the runspeed faster so walk goes faster to? I have the standard Speed script in the LIST OF ALL PUBLIC HACKS.
need help with dekaron pet walk\attack speed
04/14/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
can someone plz help me change the pet walk\attack speed? thanks.
Run/Walk Speed Hack
03/22/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Has anyone got this working yet? I so far can only increase attack speed and range of attack. Also, Does anyone know how to search for range attack of skills. I have tried unknown variable search and increase, decrease according to "run/walk". Just can't seem to find it. Has anyone else been able to? Just curious. Thanks.
[idea]speed walk
02/19/2008 - Archlord - 1 Replies
In flyff you can edit data files so the buff make you speedwalk,do someone think that it can be possible in archlord??? and to not patch data files some hackers made integrety bypass so it dont patch the edited data files. so if someone had a data editor that work on archlord you can edit the skill that make you walk faster. :D and just edit the integrety bypass from flyff :).